GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Purdue +23 Mich State +5 West Virginia +4

Can't take all 3 cause I only take one game at a time... One of these is for sure a winner, reaching out for any suggestions on narrowing it down to 1... Right now I would have them listed like this in order of priority

1. West Virginia
    2. Mich State
    3. Purdue

Open to all constructive analysis

Don't care about the stats that everyone knows about... I would like to here dynamic analysis if possible

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I live next to Purdue so I see them play a lot. This is a bad team. For some reason, they always stay close to ND and OSU. I think they get blown out here. I might be wrong, but I think they lose by 40+.

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a West Virginia fan I personally don't see them stopping the rush or the Maryland quarterback. WVU is throwing red shirt freshman Ford Childress out there...great arm and has a good running game behind him..but he freaked on the pressure from Georgia state defenders and his receivers aren't good route runners/drop too many passes. Maryland coach also an edge over Holgorsen.

Neutral field...so no true home advantage however I think Maryland has too many weapons and this is somewhat of a statement game for their program who hasn't beaten WVU in awhile. Game means a lot to both..however I think Maryland will want it more..

That said...I picked Maryland in the prick contest and I think they cover but I hope as a fan I'm wrong. Wouldn't put a unit on this one personally...WVU's defense will be tested by a poor mans Manziel

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Thanks for Insight both of you

I'm probably going to be off Purdue, I could def see the Wisconsin blow out... I just couldn't figured out whether last weeks loss would be let down type thing for them, or fire them up to blow teams out... Thank you I appreciate your opinion.

I still think I like WVU....