Hawaii
    Hawaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

Utah/Kansas St. Parlay - What do you think?

Two underdogs ML that I think have really good value.

Kansas St. playing a team that has nothing going for them right now and can't seem to gel together.

Utah just 45 mins up the road bringing alot of fans to provo and has played BYU exceptionally well. 3 wins in a row. BYU without starting linebacker hadley and perhaps getting more pull in this game because of their texas blowout. Seems like texas was overrated from the start. If utah gets it rolling, I can see a comfortable win. I feel they are the more complete team.

I can see both teams pulling off the win and for 8x, I like the value.

What say you?

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I cant figure out why Kansas State is even an underdog. Not to mention the line has moved from +3.5 to +6 now. If people are betting on Texas thinking this is a "must win situation"..... it's a little too late for Texas. LAST WEEK was a "must win situation" at home and they lost by 20! (AGAIN!) Kansas States loss to North Dakota State was expected. North Dakota State is a powerhouse in the FCS. They would beat half of the division I teams. That loss is the only reason why I could see people betting on Texas here. So to answer your question...... I like the parlay. I love K State getting +6 this week and I agree that the points are probably not needed.