Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

I don't put it on Stave. I see a quarterback take a knee and put the ball down (granted, not the best idea but still). Then he looks lined up and ready for another snap, but that fat bastard D-lineman is intent on spooning the pigskin for as long as they'll let him. So naturally Stave pleads his case to one of the officials that he was down, therefore no turnover. Now there's a real sense of urgency because amidst the confusion, the clock is ticking away, yet the body language of the officials suggest that perhaps they've stopped the clock to unpile or something. The Umpire even extends his arm as if to say "wait, not yet." So what exactly did Stave do wrong here? I concede he should have handed the ball to an official, but that minor error should not have cost Wisky the game. The Umpire made no effort to get the defense off the ball and center it, despite the knowing the game situation. Then the whole zebra herd just hauls ass like they have a plane to catch in five minutes.....the whole thing was just absurd.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 09-15-13 at 04:39 AM.

First 1234