Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Cal +15

I really like California in this matchup. Playing a night game at home and getting more than 2 touchdowns looks like a fairly easy pick. I think OSU is going to struggle on the road against Cal's fast paced offense, especially if Miller isn't able to play. Any thoughts?

GrandSalamiFTW
    GrandSalamiFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

depends if OSU slows down Cal's offense by players pretending to be injured like Northwestern did.

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15527

CAL just worries me defensively. Plus they really struggled vs Portland St last week. IMO

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

U are insane if u play cal. This team loss to noth western in week 1 badly. They could have won that game also I believe north western was faking injuries. But the way the qb plays and his passing is not accurate. Osu is too fast and too much pressure. I seen turnovers. I will say 38 10 osu.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    U are insane if u play cal. This team loss to noth western in week 1 badly. They could have won that game also I believe north western was faking injuries. But the way the qb plays and his passing is not accurate. Osu is too fast and too much pressure. I seen turnovers. I will say 38 10 osu.

Just wanted to put your elegant words in bold so people can read this and see how penetrating stupid you are.

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

The Northwestern game was closer than the final score indicated. Northwestern is a pretty good team, BTW and they were very fortunate to win that game (two deflected passes intercepted and returned for TDs).

CupWanted
    We're not worthy!
    CupWanted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

On the other side. Too much talent for the Buckeyes even if Miller can't go. Guiton is still a very good QB and would start for 90 other programs in the country. Plus Cal struggled with Portland State last week. Can't bet on a team that doesn't clobber FCS teams.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Goff just leads the nation in passing yds/game by far, that's all

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

ohio state is gonna put up pts but i think cal is gonna score atleast 4 td's. I cant see ohio state scoring over 45 so if cal can get to 30 pts i think they win. i think thats the number. i like cal plus the pts against a bad OSU defense and a back qb

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

QB who can score quickly at home is a good combo for backdoor cover, even if Cal is down 3 tds towards the end of the game. If Cal plays like they did against NW, they should cover. I don't think they sleepwalk through this game like against Portland State. Then again, Cal is the most inconsistent team ever.