TromBoned45
    TromBoned45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

GTech -8.5 vs Duke

Gtech hasn't played a real opponent but duke is without their starting qb and they can't slow down g techs O.. love me some gtech

Stanford -30 vs Army

All army does is run.. Stanford d is top 10 rush d and their offense will score at will.. over by halftime

Ucla +3 (holy fu** it opened at 5.5 tho) vs Neb

A lot of things are unsure.. how Ucla will deal with traveling to Neb for a day game.. and also the death of homeboy for ucla might be a factor.. but two weeks to prepare ontop of which Neb defense is sad sad sad I like Ucla

Mich Fh line whatever is it vs Akron

Initially wanted Mich -36 but FH seems safer especially if Akron backdoor cover when Mich slappys come in.. 31-3 at halftime Akron is a sad squad

Utah -3 Oregon St

Utah wins at home vs Oregon st.. Oregon st lost to a sad Eastern Wash team n let them rack up 625 yards!? Utah all dayy

Boston College + 14 vs USC

BC defense will keep them in this game a d ontop of which I'm not a fan of USC who barley beat hawaii and are playing musical qb

Youngstown + 24.5 vs Mich St

Honestly if YSU scores 10-14 points they cover in a walk... MSU doesn't know who to play at qb.. they cant run the ball and the defense has more scores than the offensive which is sad sad sad..

UNLV -7 vs Central Mich

UNLV isn't great but CMU is a high school team and will most likely get whompped out west buy the running rebels
    Last edited by TromBoned45; 09-13-13 at 09:31 AM.