TromBoned45
    TromBoned45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

TCU got robbed

How many blown calls by the refs.. lets see TCUs wr got his HELMENT turned around due to a helment to helment hit no call.. the whack ass fair catch which was clearly not a fair catch was called back.. the kick catch interference on a muff punt which would of given tcu the ball back at the 50... this is the best one by far.. a fumble occurs on ensuing drive after the kick catch interference call.. TECH RUNS A 2ND DOWNN PLAY.. and they still review it.. it was clearly a fumble his butt never touched the ground before the ball fell out and they say the call STANDS!?!? First of all how can you review a play after tech runs a 2nd down play and 2ndly how did they not reverse the call? in the mist of all this bad officiating TCU was called for countless phantom holding penalty's false starts etc... the worst called game ive seen in quite some time and this all being done with an EXTRA REF... WHAT???

Dtown66
    Dtown66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4919

i totally agree... bc i lost too.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by TromBoned45 View Post
    How many blown calls by the refs.. lets see TCUs wr got his HELMENT turned around due to a helment to helment hit no call.. the whack ass fair catch which was clearly not a fair catch was called back.. the kick catch interference on a muff punt which would of given tcu the ball back at the 50... this is the best one by far.. a fumble occurs on ensuing drive after the kick catch interference call.. TECH RUNS A 2ND DOWNN PLAY.. and they still review it.. it was clearly a fumble his butt never touched the ground before the ball fell out and they say the call STANDS!?!? First of all how can you review a play after tech runs a 2nd down play and 2ndly how did they not reverse the call? in the mist of all this bad officiating TCU was called for countless phantom holding penalty's false starts etc... the worst called game ive seen in quite some time and this all being done with an EXTRA REF... WHAT???
    Would you like some cheese with your whine?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ya gotta stop.

The only reason you're upset is because your side lost.

If Tech got screwed, you wouldn't be posting this.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Ya gotta stop.

The only reason you're upset is because your side lost.

If Tech got screwed, you wouldn't be posting this.

Fukk... I'm still not happy about getting fukked when the officials blatantly blew the xtra point call in the Toledo/Syracuse game last year, but I don't sit and whine about it.

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

He's got a point. I'm not just saying this either because I was on Tech...so I'm not complaining either but you have to admit the refs were out of control last night. I've never seen so many flags along with a bunch of terrible calls of most that went Tech's way...I'm not saying the game was fixed or the refs intentionally did anything. What I'm saying is I think they did a terrible job

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

I should also say TCU's offense looked terrible as well...they probably deserved to lose. D was pretty tight though. Standing by what I say above though in that the refs were rediculous