Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

RLM/NLM Advisory

While the scenario may change before the numerous games kickoff later today, the following games are exhibiting strong RLM/NLM tendencies. I will mark the teams to watch out for (in each matchup) in red.

• Houston/Temple
    • Cincinnati/Illinois (Note: Cincy line is beginning to move in correct direction)
    • EMU/Penn State
    • Bowling Green/Kent State
    • MTSU/North Carolina
    • Army/Ball State (Note: Line is now moving in correct direction)
    • San Diego State/Ohio State
    • Oregon/Virginia
    • Duke/Memphis
    • ULL/Kansas State
    • Arizona/UNLV

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i know the cincy move was a direct result of it being a ras play which typically move.. do you take that kind of thing into account? cause while sure the higher percent is on cincy but ppl paying for ras plays are laying down big money in most cases..just curious as to your thoughts on that....gl night tripper

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i know the cincy move was a direct result of it being a ras play which typically move.. do you take that kind of thing into account? cause while sure the higher percent is on cincy but ppl paying for ras plays are laying down big money in most cases..just curious as to your thoughts on that....gl night tripper
    The only outside factor I really take into consideration, is injuries. The fact that a service (even RAS) has made a recommendation on a side isn't a factor (from my perspective).

I hope this helps... and good luck to you also 2daBank!

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

What is your view on RLM and NLm??

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    What is your view on RLM and NLm??
    I view them as a source of reference, but I don't base my bets on them. I will actually start putting together a spreadsheet with next weeks matchups sometime on Saturday and continue working on it through Sunday afternoon. Once that's done, I'll start highlighting potential plays based solely on matchups and come up with a hypothetical line that I'll be looking for. From there, I'll begin paring down my list in an attempt to garner the most value. Once I've done all of that, I'll start turning in wagers... from Sunday night all the way until kickoff. Usually on Wednesday, I start looking for games that are exhibiting RLM/NLM tendencies. Should I be on the opposite side of an RLM team, I'll begin to do more research to determine if there is a valid reason. If so, and if I haven't turned in a play on that particular game, I'll probably drop it from my list, or make a small play on the side I liked to begin with. In the case of Cincinnati/Illinois, I'd already decided to play the Bearcats, so that was it. Late this afternoon, the line started moving in the correct direction, so it may not even end up as RLM. I never change sides due to RLM, but I do leave games alone if I wanted to go the other way.

I hope this helps...
    Points Awarded:

jturn49 gave Night-Tripper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Yes makes perfect sense