Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Help Please!!!!! Thoughts on these 12pm games

Kentucky -17. I think Stoops in his first home game will have something to prove against a sub par MAC team.

Houston -3. High powered offense. They historically blowout Temple. Temple to me has the horses to run the football while running clock but the speed of Houston's offense is not beneficial for the Temple defense.

Cincinnati -7.5. Illinois will hang tough for a half but Tommy Tuberville will turn the heat up after some halftime adjustments.

Kent state +7

Purdue -17

Western Kentucky +13.5

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I really like Cincy... Tuberville is a great coach and Illini barely got by an FCS (I am a little nervous that their offense was able to roll but I think vs a better Cincy d they will get shut down).

Unfortunately disagree on the wku pick... really think butch jones is the right guy for the job in tennessee and they come ready to play.... i think thats a 34-10 type game... that being said i am not going to play this game....

the one game i really like is texas (i would buy the hook) at byu. think that it is a tough environment but with 19 returning starters they have played in much more hostile environments and won there. Think they really woke up after that first nmst td last week

bol on your picks