jessetk313
    Update your status
    jessetk313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Houston @ Temple

Anyone else love Houston in this game. I know Temple hung tough with Notre Dame for a while last week but there is no way that they will be able to cover this 3 pt spread because Houston's offense will be too much. Anyone else on this?

Banker66
    Banker66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

True.........Temple will lose double digit

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Gotta disagree here....Houston way too soft for Temple. True Temple D is bad, but not on patsy level Houston used to playing. The RB Houston lost to transfer is HUGE loss,he was Piland's safety and bail out. Houston always plays like shit on the road. Temple will have some juice flowing at home with good ND showing (more first downs then ND!) And the new coach they're excited about. Temple plus 3 is the play!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Temple has a legit O-Line this year. Should be able to run the football at will

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Houston REALLY banged up as well. A LB, DE, and OL (starters) already out and another OL (starting) is questionable.

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Temple has a legit O-Line this year. Should be able to run the football at will
    I think temple wins this game!!

ChuckySlick
    ChuckySlick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple rookie qb really impressed me last week against a much better d and on the road. Something you could only see by watching the game and not just his stats. made accurate passes but suffered crom some wr drops. Their offence should have its way with weak houston def.