252pirates
    252pirates's Avatar Become A Pro!

ECU VS FAU thursday night

I live in greenville NC and attended in ECU and I am a die hard fan...Just some info for the bettors that dont follow these schools. ECU should have no trouble winning this game. I see the line at 20.5 right now and over under at 54...I believe ECU will put up between 35 and 40 themselves...Carden is a great QB for ecu and justin hardy is a WR that everyone should start paying attention to. The defense should be better than they were in week 1 again ODU. ODU had a very mobile QB and was a lot better than most realize. I see this game going over the total, although I wouldnt be a side bc 21 points is alot. I think ECU has a real chance at covering this. ALso there is ALOT of excitment for the game 1st time in the history of ECU football that they are wearing black uniforms. People have been begging for this for years and it finally comes to a head. It will be a black out in full force. Take it for what its worth. Hope this helped some

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

just capped this game a bit ago and i like ECU as well. FAU is just god awful, and ecu is solid. i see a 38-7 type of game

252pirates
    252pirates's Avatar Become A Pro!

as bad as FAU is i dont see how our defense only gives up 7 points...we have a lot of inexpereince in the secondary and will give up a couple long passes a game...although i hope you are right i just dont see how we only give up 7 points...but i like your thinking

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

too many points IMO

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

On Fau +21

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Been on ECU -20.5 for a couple of days. My big concern is that they may be looking forward to Virginia Tech next week.