greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

How does Oregon not win by 30+?

I know it was Nicholls State, but still the O coordinator is now the coach, so there is no slouch with Kelly gone. Virginia only scored 19 against BYU. Oregon will score at least 50 again right? Will Virginia put up 30 in this one? I don't see that happening. Everyone sees Oregon's offensive output but they don't see a defense that led the nation in takeaways last year and should be just as good this year. Virginia's offensive output was pathetic; 2.6 ypr and 3.6 ypp, that shit won't stand against a Oregen offense that will score at will. Getting this game at -21 at -130 has me thinking about making my biggest NCAAFB bet in 3 years.

Oregon 52
    Virginia 17

Someone try and talk me out of putting up a very large wager (for me anyway)

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Was thinking the same hippo. Hate laying over 3 tds though on the road all the way across the country.

If I had to play it of course it would be the ducks (may still play them small) its not like virginia looked that impressive against byu.

I'm gonna tread lightly on it but GL with what you decide

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Yeah, if this was a home game I'd be hammering this but on the road with jet lag and possible high heat??? Also Virginia is not as bad as most people think. They have an alright defense.

andco1
    andco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2715

I watched both games and I love the ducks here. Might parley this with Texas at Byu

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

This is Basketball game [ lol ] - Oregon will cover by 3 quarter !! LOL - OR. 45+ / Virg. 14 or under !!!

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

This is a no brainer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

oregon rolls here

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

The more I look into the matchup the more I see Oregon rolling here by 30+. Virginia may have a decent D, but they'll still need to score 20+ to stay within the spread, Oregon will get no less than 40 here. They beat 15th ranked Oregon State on the road by 24 and 5th ranked Kansas State at neutral site by 18. Surely both of these teams are/were much better than playing Virginia @ Virginia.

My only issue is I've never made a straight bet on a spread that was more than 2 TDs before, large spreads always make me look elsewhere but this looks too good.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I took Virginia in a 10 point teaser getting 32 points...they played well against a very solid BYU squad...not sure why you guys are ragging on the Cavs offense...BYU has one of the best defenses in the country...don't be surprised to see the wahoos hang around in this game and make it much more competitive than people think...

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I agree with the op, there is no way Oregon is winning by less than 21 in this game.