BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Tonight's Pitt/FSU game

Every forum I'm looking at loves these two plays.

1. Under
    2. FSU -6 first half

A lot of people like FSU but I'm seeing a handful of people on Pitt.

The under is the most logical play. FSU is starting a freshman QB and has a great defense. Pitt has a bad offense and a good defense.

You would think the teams might have trouble scoring....more so Pitt than FSU.

FSU also has more athletes so you would think they could cover.

With that said, I have a weird gut feeling this game goes over the total and Pitt covers. I'm not sure if I'm even going to make a play. Might wait for something live.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 09-02-13 at 04:45 PM.

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Yea I took Pitt +12.5 and U49.... i'm banking on Winston having a rough debut. The run game for Florida St is probably the x factor that could blow this game up for me. The Seminoles are historically crappy ATS in road games also. They do have Pitt outclassed. Just liked the 12.5 so I took it. BOL

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I feel like Pitt will make it an ugly game and keep it close enough for the cover at home.

It almost seems impossible for this to go over unless FSU absolutely blows them out.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

I was at the orange bowl and watched FSU play abysmal, uninspired football in the first half...my play was FSU -13.5 or something, I sold points for plus $. FSU looked like a different team in the 2nd half, finally executing on offense, and playing stout, disciplined defense. Good coaching was a factor, I believe.