Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Labor Day Redemption Pick......Go Big or Go Home!!

If you had a good weekend and you'd like to pad your pockets even more, or if you took one on the chin and you need a rebound pick, you came to the right place....I'm taking Under 49.5 tonight in the FSU/Pitt matchup. I think Florida State's offense has the potential to be explosive this year with all their talent, but in the first game of the year on the road with a redshirt freshman quarterback, they may proceed cautiously and I wouldn't expect the Pitt offense to force the issue and turn the game into a track meet. I like Pitt's defense, a unit that was 17th in total D last year and returns 8 starters. Defensive tackle Aaron Donald, a two-time All-Big East selection, and Tyrone Ezell at the nose give Pittsburgh two formidable run-stuffers in the middle. The linebackers are athletic and versatile (strongside backer Anthony Gonzalez is a former blue-chip quarterback). In the secondary, safety Jason Hendricks is a ballhawk and an All-ACC candidate. Both corners return from a pass defense that ranked 20th last year and should be even better this year. I won't overanalyze the other matchup of Pitt's offense versus FSU's defense. It's pretty self-explanatory. Pitt's offense is fairly lackluster, with threw new offensive linemen and ex-Rutgers quarterback Tom Savage at the helm. Florida State did graduate a lot of talent, but they are reloaded on that side of the ball and should be a stifling unit once again. I see a 27-13 type of ballgame here so I'm on the Under. **The preceding message was brought to you by the Pink Panther.**

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im With You, Lets Get PAID

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Yessir! This pick is Mr. Potatohead approved...Now there's a fella who won't let you down.