Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horns score 5 offensive TD's in 8 min.

Horns cover the -42 after almost going scoreless until 2 min. left in the 1st half against lowly New Mexico St. During that stretch they had 4 td's over 50 yards. I had touted this game on SBR and was so pissed early on, crazy damn game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I wish I was able to watch that game. That must have been unreal to see all that scoring. I was on New Mexico State +44 and I was cashing my ticket in the 2nd quarter. Next thing I know, Gamecast just kept on putting up TD after TD after TD. The comments on Gamecast was wild, people posting incredible runs, guys spinning, juking, tight roping on the sidelines, etc. I can't even be mad for losing that bet.

Givemhell Horns
    Givemhell Horns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mac, hopefully you didn't bet much. How damn frustrating to have your team +44 up by 7 just before the half and not cover.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I was like 7-0 on the day and in a matter of minutes, Texas started my implosion. I then lost big backing Kentucky and UGA but made it back on Bama, LSU and NW. It was a good day overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Givemhell Horns View Post
    Mac, hopefully you didn't bet much. How damn frustrating to have your team +44 up by 7 just before the half and not cover.