Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Colorado and Colorado.... WHAT's THE PLAY!?

Need help with this one guys. What's the play?

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado St -3 is my lean....but I'm not playing it

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

Last year Colorado was maybe the worst college football team(nonfcs) I've ever seen. Their propensity to give up 30-40+ yard plays(on plays that should have gone for 4 yards) was amazing. Their linebackers and safeties would literally bounce off ball carriers as if it was a touch football game. A lot of those guys are coming back and will play today, so I see no reason to believe they've learned how to run, tackle, etc over the spring and summer. I'm playing CSU and giving 3

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

Colorado +3

parlaygames
    parlaygames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I like Colorado money line +130 on this, if you're going to play it at all. Yeah, the Buffalos were horrible last year. But it's a new year. It has yet to be proven how horrible they'll be this year. They really only have two games they have much change of winning — this game and next week hosting Cent Arkansas. Colorado WR Paul Richardson returns this year after ACL injury kept him on the sidelines last season. He was 3rd top receiver in 2011 season with 39 catches & 5 TDs. (2 receivers above him in 2011 were Seniors.)

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Looking good so far fellas! I took Colorado ML +130!

playmaker79
    playmaker79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

good play beetlejuice. My ass is bleeding from the raping I've taken today,and it's my own damn fault. I can sleep ok when I make good plays and just get bad/unlucky beats, but getting massacred after taking garbage teams like Ohio with no corners against an nfl qb and 3 stud recievers is just me being a dumbass. And then taking Colorado state and *giving* points....jesus. That combination(giving points with a team as terrible as csu) should be against the law.