Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday ball

OHIO(+21)

Ohio should have another nice season on the offensive side of the ball with QB Tyler Tettleton and 7 other offensive starters back. They are returning a very good RB and their top receivers. The defense lost several key players, but should make up for it with one of the MAC'S most efficient offenses. I think this number is just too big and I feel Ohio should keep it within 2 touchdowns at least.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I love this team as a dog and as great as Bridgewater is UL is certainly NOT a top 10 team. They may remain there bc they don't play anyone. However, only thing that scares me is Ohio has 9 new starters on D. They will score on UL, should be able to run and pass on them with that great offensive line.

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, there certainly isn't anything great about Ohio's defense, but if their offense plays like they are capable of they should be able to keep it within the number. Louisville's schedule is a complete joke this season.....wouldn't be surprised if they go undefeated but I see 11-1 in their future tripping up against Cincy, UCF or S. Florida. Sadly, those are the toughest teams on their whole schedule.