curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Anyone else have Northwestern and feel real lucky right now?

2 pick 6's in the 2nd half feels like a miracle that I covered -6 right now. Game of swings first half thought it was going to be a blowout, 2nd half came out flat and thought no way they were covering -6, then pick 6 pick 6 miracle cover.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

had the over so i am happy

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Yeah last leg of 6 teamer for me and I was sweatin like a fat kid. Might have been because I'm a fat kid, but either way...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

NWU screwed me enough times last year that I'm feeling real lucky.

Nice...
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpedMaster View Post
    Yeah last leg of 6 teamer for me and I was sweatin like a fat kid. Might have been because I'm a fat kid, but either way...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

very dirty cover (which i benefitted from)....

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Yea the first pick six swung the momentum big time. Cal was up by four points and driving for more and then BAM... Northwestern back up by three. But they were both critical. Without both, no cover for the Cats. Of Course losing Kain Colter on the first series made NW's offense more predictable and easier to defend, but the Cats defense was alarmingly helpless in the second half. Literally the only way they could slow down Cal in the 2nd half was with turnovers or dropped passes. I'm glad I got the cover, but I lost so many heartbreakers this weekend, I feel I was due for Lady Luck to pay me a visit at some point.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

got me back to even on my account. Didn't expect San Diego st to lose on my 4 game parlay of lsu/clem/east Carolina/sd