hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

One more pick for me, fade me if you must.

Would probably do better fading me TBH. I was on USU on Thursday and SMU on Friday... two very non-controversial and fantastic calls made in those games.

ODU/ECU over 74.5

I go to ODU and everybody is pumped, current and alums that we're finally doing something. I think this'll be a high scoring game. ODU playing against the big boys moving up from their usual FCS competition and going against ECU. They're playing in a much bigger environment than they've ever played before so there's the pressure factor. Also, our defense is atrocious, the only reason we beat some half decent teams last year was because we were able to out-gun them with Heinekke, the best QB in the FCS, the same kid who threw over 730 yards last year.
    I think that they'll do their best to hang in and with most of their offensive weapons coming back, there's a good chance that they'll at least put some scores up while at the same time giving up a ton of scores. Most of the players they have there were meant to compete at the FCS level.

I think this will be an exciting game....but i go to ODU, so I could sound biased.
    Take it with a grain of salt if you want....fade me and see if I go 3-3.

hougigo

I should also note that they recruited a crap ton more people since then to prepare for this, 37 new recruits to add depth and upgrade to compete at the upper level

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

ODU's offense is legit. I was seriously considering them at +15 but decided against it.

Good Luck.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Hall2Collie View Post
    ODU's offense is legit. I was seriously considering them at +15 but decided against it.

Good Luck.
    Yea, I'd love +15 if our defense wasn't so bad
    -_-

hougigo

Both guys looking like RG3 in there thanks to the defenses
    58 right now

hougigo

Over covers, but I"m pissed because My stupid school is eating shitballs
    COME ON!

hougigo