McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Lsu ml

Feeling like this will be my biggest play of the week.

Thoughts on the game??

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

When people start doubting LSU they seem to play good. This field really favors faster more athletic guys as well.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

LSU wins and covers here in my opinion. Too fast and speed kills......Good luck!

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

LSU by 1 goal

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Think it over. You're on the wrong side.

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

I am aware that this is not a for sure thing, but any insight here?

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Think it over. You're on the wrong side.
    ok, tick tick tick, no it's still LSU

sandyw123
    sandyw123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

I'm going with TCU against the spread. They have key players back this year, plus LSU has a number of players out for disciplinary reasons.

BamaGambla
    BamaGambla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

I've got LSU ML on this game as well. Losing this game won't keep them from winning the west but it could put a hinder in those NCG hopes. LSU has been in the mix the past few years. I predict LSU to be undefeated coming into Bryant-Denny Stadium this November going up against an undefeated Alabama. LSU is hungry for NC after being so close the past couple of years. They have a talent and depth advantage coming into this game. I could be wrong as I have been before. TCU could win/cover. I know they won't lie down. LSU may cover the points TCU may win straight up. This is CFB. But I think LSU ML is the only play for me here.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by BamaGambla View Post
    I've got LSU ML on this game as well. Losing this game won't keep them from winning the west but it could put a hinder in those NCG hopes. LSU has been in the mix the past few years. I predict LSU to be undefeated coming into Bryant-Denny Stadium this November going up against an undefeated Alabama. LSU is hungry for NC after being so close the past couple of years. They have a talent and depth advantage coming into this game. I could be wrong as I have been before. TCU could win/cover. I know they won't lie down. LSU may cover the points TCU may win straight up. This is CFB. But I think LSU ML is the only play for me here.
    I definitely dont see LSU undefeated when they play alabama. If they dont lose tommorrow they still have to beat @georgia, @ole miss, florida. They are definitely losing one of those

BamaGambla

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I definitely dont see LSU undefeated when they play alabama. If they dont lose tommorrow they still have to beat @georgia, @ole miss, florida. They are definitely losing one of those
    With Les Miles on the sideline...you are probably right. He will probably lose a close game in one of those because of clock management.

BamaGambla

If they do lose one of those games I predict it will be the Georgia game.