polson22
    polson22's Avatar Become A Pro!

polson early leans

leans
    WV -3.5 (game on TV, and it's basically noel devine coming home to SW florida)
    indiana +17.5
    miami F -7
    NMS +39.5 @ Ohio State (pretty bad after my FADE terrible teams thread)
    vandy +13.5
    iowa state +7
    smu +17
    toledo -6
    oregon state -9
    temple +7
    cal -6.5
    k state +24.5 (playing unbelievably well)
    unlv +33
    wazzu +29.5
    wyoming +16
    fau -1.5
    marshall-CF UNDER (sorry wasn't looking for UNDER/OVER earlier, but this one popped out at me as a really good play. both big UNDER teams)

i saw someone i respect on arkansas state. have to look into it more, but i was impressed by first impressions on my 3 minute search.
    Last edited by polson22; 10-25-09 at 09:21 PM.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Leaning with you on WVU, Indiana, Iowa State, SMU, and Temple. Our only disagreement comes on the Georgia Tech and Vandy game. I haven't pulled the trigger on any of these yet. GL

polson22

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    Leaning with you on WVU, Indiana, Iowa State, SMU, and Temple. Our only disagreement comes on the Georgia Tech and Vandy game. I haven't pulled the trigger on any of these yet. GL
    jds, thanks for the comments, i'm like GT in general alot. vandy just seems solid defensively and it's alot of points. and as much as i hate hearing it, i do think SEC is superior in general to other conferences.... that vandy definitely isn't one of my big picks. it's the kind of game where i can be kicking myself, as i'm a big GT believer.

jds07v

yeah, i have been big on gt the whole year, i plan on riding them til something goes wrong. I'm personally not a fan of betting dogs that i dont think have a chance of winning straight up. I'll keep looking at vandy as i am not super familiar with them. From what i've seen from Vandy, they do seem solid defensively, but they haven't been forced to play assignment football for 60 minutes. GT seems to lull teams to sleep and then bust a big one off.

polson22

yeah, i have been big on gt the whole year, i plan on riding them til something goes wrong. I'm personally not a fan of betting dogs that i dont think have a chance of winning straight up. I'll keep looking at vandy as i am not super familiar with them. From what i've seen from Vandy, they do seem solid defensively, but they haven't been forced to play assignment football for 60 minutes. GT seems to lull teams to sleep and then bust a big one off.
    jds, vandy can't score. so very hard to win the game. i like your thinking. i'm reconsidering that pick and it wasn't one of my stronger ones on the list...... vandy's ability to play low scoring games just astounds me.

jds07v

i'm not saying that you're wrong, i just like to bounce ideas. makes for better decision making. I think if gt can get to 24-28 that they have a good shot at the cover

polson22

i'm not saying that you're wrong, i just like to bounce ideas. makes for better decision making. I think if gt can get to 24-28 that they have a good shot at the cover
    yeah, i tend to agree......... sorry, i hope my tone didn't come off the wrong way, i appreciate the help and that's one pick i didn't feel totally committed to when i made it.

jds07v

i was hoping the same thing, i didn't want to come off the wrong way some people get real defensive on here, dont realize that people are sharing info, not attacking them.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Vandy/south carolina
    last week
    south wa beat the hell up on the defensive side and ,
    vandy was beat the hell upa nd back on teh offensive side
    that why they both look good or atleast why it looked like a good game

best of luch with vandy , but might want to lay off this game for a bit