McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

No focus on Saturdays games???

I feel like the board should be popping off with discussions for this saturdays games...

Everyone worried about a stupid thursday with honestly no value on the board.. just a bunch of you feening for action.

My only play was SC 1st half for 1 unit and honestly if you bet anything but this game thats just a joke LOL.

Anyways on to saturday.

I feel like some of these lines are super inflated and pretty hard to read. I do like Georgia ML against Clemson for -120 so far being one of the closer lines on the card.

UF is kind of scaring me with the -24 line, even tho they could easily cover.

LSU -4 is pretty interesting.. Im a big TCU backer, but feel LSU just has too much size on the field.

Oregon -58 is insane lol... first game without Chip but vegas doesnt seem to care... dont think ill be touching that game.

Anyone have any strong leans for the big day???

Lets get some winners going its a hard day to cap but there will be some blown lines at the end of the day no doubt.

Oh and last thing, Miami vs FAU is realllyyyyyy interesting. Would never have guessed UM would be -32... FAU isnt THAT bad but then again...........

I think UM will be greatly improved this season but FAU is getting a little disrespected here IMO. Still dont think I would play FAU....

Thought?????

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

UM one interests me. I know UM is better than FAU, but -32 seems like way too much for me.... I think they win by 3 touchdown and a field goal or maybe 4

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

FAU is very close to my hometown so I try and keep my eye on them... to the average capper who just sees this team as a "rando no name school" which they are to a point, they really are some what decent lol. UM is good, but not a power house team by any means.

I feel like UM would have a hard time beating any team by 30 points, let alone FAU who will put some points on the board. The question is the pace of the game and whether or not FAU decides to turn the ball over in their own end. If they can avoid the obvious mistakes, this game will not be a blow out.

UM also plays UF the next week which is a HUGE game for them. These two teams never play each other and will be looking to prove a thing or two in a big in-state match up.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I like LA Tech +14 vs NC State on Saturday......thinking something like NC St -4 with both teams coming in with new QBs and new coaches.

Tomorrow is a bigger play for me though.....SMU ML vs Texas Tech. You have June Jones with decades of experience and adding Hal Mumme to his staff with a senior QB vs a 34 yr old newbie coach with a true freshman QB....on the road. I got +180 but anything over +150 is fantastic imo.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post
    I feel like the board should be popping off with discussions for this saturdays games...

Everyone worried about a stupid thursday with honestly no value on the board.. just a bunch of you feening for action.

My only play was SC 1st half for 1 unit and honestly if you bet anything but this game thats just a joke LOL.

Anyways on to saturday.

I feel like some of these lines are super inflated and pretty hard to read. I do like Georgia ML against Clemson for -120 so far being one of the closer lines on the card.

LSU -4 is pretty interesting.. Im a big TCU backer, but feel LSU just has too much size on the field.

Oregon -58 is insane lol... first game without Chip but vegas doesnt seem to care... dont think ill be touching that game.

Lets get some winners going its a hard day to cap but there will be some blown lines at the end of the day no doubt.

Oh and last thing, Miami vs FAU is realllyyyyyy interesting. Would never have guessed UM would be -32... FAU isnt THAT bad but then again...........

I think UM will be greatly improved this season but FAU is getting a little disrespected here IMO. Still dont think I would play FAU....

Thought?????

you're a clown, was plenty of good value out there today idiot

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I like LA Tech +14 vs NC State on Saturday......thinking something like NC St -4 with both teams coming in with new QBs and new coaches.

Tomorrow is a bigger play for me though.....SMU ML vs Texas Tech. You have June Jones with decades of experience and adding Hal Mumme to his staff with a senior QB vs a 34 yr old newbie coach with a true freshman QB....on the road. I got +180 but anything over +150 is fantastic imo.
    I took the over for the LA tech game and SMU plus points

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I took the over for the LA tech game and SMU plus points

GL but keep in mind Skip Holtz said he wants to slow down the pace alot for LTs offense because they were scoring (or giving it back) so fast that their D was getting worn out....esp with the humidity in Louisiana.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    GL but keep in mind Skip Holtz said he wants to slow down the pace alot for LTs offense because they were scoring (or giving it back) so fast that their D was getting worn out....esp with the humidity in Louisiana.
    Yea, I was kind of mad after I locked it in because it was in a teaser and chose the over over +20.
    I still think it's a reasonable over... like 56 or something

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McDabs View Post

Anyways on to saturday.

Thought?????
    WOW, UCF -23 was easy peasy.... But to help I like LSU ml, Bama -19 and the over, Cincy -10.5, and a few others.