Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    pregame and freesportsbet.com has percentages as well, think they are all the same though
    Thx JR

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post

8/31: 8-2 (+9.81U)

CFB: 11-5-0 (+9.36u)
    very nice

Dexter
    Update your status

SK - what are your thoughts on this Pregame site? Looks like its also of multiple books as VI is....

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    SK - what are your thoughts on this Pregame site? Looks like its also of multiple books as VI is....
    The numbers appear to match for the most part. I think it was only the games involving an FCS school that weren't widely available to bet that had no %s yesterday. All the FBS matchups appear to be there. Also, VI is my favourite for the complete, timestamped line histories, which I think tells more than the public numbers.

Dexter
    Update your status

The numbers appear to match for the most part. I think it was only the games involving an FCS school that weren't widely available to bet that had no %s yesterday. All the FBS matchups appear to be there. Also, VI is my favourite for the complete, timestamped line histories, which I think tells more than the public numbers.
    i use sbr for timestamps on line moves....i am comfortable navigating the layout.

its nice to also know who the public is on in conjunction with looking at the line history...under col/col st appears to be a smart play

suicidekings
    Update your status

i use sbr for timestamps on line moves....i am comfortable navigating the layout.

its nice to also know who the public is on in conjunction with looking at the line history
    ...under col/col st appears to be a smart play
    True. I sometimes feel like I get too distracted by line movement and public numbers though. When I really just focus on being on the right side of a game, I feel like my performance is much more consistent. The more I get thinking about public numbers, the more I tend to second guess myself, and I'd rather have my handicapping be the more decisive factor in picking games than market analysis.

As for the timestamps, I sometimes find that the SBR line history is incomplete, with the VI one being more detailed. At least it used to be. I'm not sure about it's current state.
    Points Awarded:

the fatts gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

True. I sometimes feel like I get too distracted by line movement and public numbers though. When I really just focus on being on the right side of a game, I feel like my performance is much more consistent. The more I get thinking about public numbers, the more I tend to second guess myself, and I'd rather have my handicapping be the more decisive factor in picking games than market analysis.
    Well said, SK. Well said.

suicidekings
    Update your status

17) South Carolina +3 (-106) x5 vs Georgia

Bs1194
    Bs1194's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

So happy football is back. Glad to see you're off to another solid start, and Dex! it's good to see ya again.

suicidekings
    Update your status

18) Florida State -10 (-111) x1

suicidekings
    Update your status

19) LIVE (7-0 PIT, PIT ball, 1st&10 PIT38): FSU -3.5 (-124) x1

suicidekings
    Update your status

18) Florida State -10 (-111) x1
    19) LIVE (7-0 PIT, PIT ball, 1st&10 PIT38): FSU -3.5 (-124) x1
    9/2: 2-0 (+2.0u)
    CFB: 13-5-0 (+11.36u), 1 pending
    Points Awarded:

the fatts gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dexter
    Update your status

As for the timestamps, I sometimes find that the SBR line history is incomplete, with the VI one being more detailed. At least it used to be. I'm not sure about it's current state.
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Well said, SK. Well said.
    either of you guys have an opinion into the move at pinnacle from 9.5 to 7.5 in 1 tick on the balt/den game?

suicidekings
    Update your status

either of you guys have an opinion into the move at pinnacle from 9.5 to 7.5 in 1 tick on the balt/den game?
    Teaser protection. They were expecting to take teasers with the Broncos bought down to under a FG so they left the line at 9.5. I guess they've relaxed a bit or were taking too much BAL money.

Dexter
    Update your status

Teaser protection. They were expecting to take teasers with the Broncos bought down to under a FG so they left the line at 9.5. I guess they've relaxed a bit or were taking too much BAL money.
    yeah, im not a teaser guy and thought you had mentioned this in the past - wasnt sure what the #'s were...Thx

Bs1194

One more night. Tomorrow can't come soon enough

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This. As far as SU going from 9.5 to 7.5, pretty much dead numbers so basically irrelevant (8, 8.5, 9).

suicidekings
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Bs1194 View Post
    One more night. Tomorrow can't come soon enough
    Not really sure how I feel about this game though. I think giving Peyton Manning homefield advantage and 7 months to stew over a playoff loss makes betting the Ravens unsavory.

People see the same basic line that was offered last season and forget just how perfectly stars were aligned for the Ravens in their playoff run. Flacco played the games of his career and Boldin & Pitta were unstoppable in the postseason, combining for 36 catches, 543 yards, & 7 TDs. Both gone from the team now. It took a 70 yard bomb to tie the Denver game with 30 seconds left. That was a miracle for the Ravens...

I just feel like I should be laying the -7 (-115) right now with confidence, trusting in Peyton/Fox to start the season off with an authoritative win.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Not really sure how I feel about this game though. I think giving Peyton Manning homefield advantage and 7 months to stew over a playoff loss makes betting the Ravens unsavory.

People see the same basic line that was offered last season and forget just how perfectly stars were aligned for the Ravens in their playoff run. Flacco played the games of his career and Boldin & Pitta were unstoppable in the postseason, combining for 36 catches, 543 yards, & 7 TDs. Both gone from the team now. It took a 70 yard bomb to tie the Denver game with 30 seconds left. That was a miracle for the Ravens...

I just feel like I should be laying the -7 (-115) right now with confidence, trusting in Peyton/Fox to start the season off with an authoritative win.
    100% agreed with this was just discussing this with a couple buddies earlier today. I teased it twice instead of laying the 7, I dunno why Im not just laying the 7....also wasnt it 2 bombs in the last 5 min or so too? also I remeber 2 questionable challenges that went in favor of the ravens that shouldnt have in my opinion but I had money on denver in that game so.....glad champ baileys out because hes the one who got burned by torrey smith

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

such a tough gm, feel like line high w all den defensive problems atm i have much more faith in baltys d but feels like they begging for balty money..cant wait till next thu when i can start just auto betting the thu night 1st half unders

gl this season brother..

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Not just Bailey out they're missing other defensive starters too and of course their best pass rusher from last year. Denver has a ton of problems on D.

suicidekings
    Update your status

20) Broncos -6.5 (-125) x1

This just feels like the right side to me.
    Last edited by suicidekings; 09-05-13 at 09:32 AM.

Bs1194

You got a good line. Lets get it.

suicidekings
    Update your status

21) BAL/DEN Under 49 (-112) x1

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This. As far as SU going from 9.5 to 7.5, pretty much dead numbers so basically irrelevant (8, 8.5, 9).
    Thx...i knew that. ha

suicidekings
    Update your status

21) Under 49 (-112) x1

Adding U49 (-117) x1

Aggregate line: U49 (-115) x2

suicidekings
    Update your status

21) BAL/DEN U49 (-115) x2

1-1 (-1.15u)

CFB: 13-5-0 (+11.36u), 1 pending
    NFL: 1-1 (-1.15u)

Overall: 14-6 (10.21u)

Bs1194

Interested in seeing what you're going with tonight.

suicidekings
    Update your status

22) Li Na +5 games (-102) x1 vs Serena Williams
    23) Li Na +1.5 sets (+204) x0.5

suicidekings
    Update your status

Nothing, probably. WF vs BC on a Friday night is the definition of a degen game. Two pathetic teams vying to see who can be slightly less terrible for a night. UCF is the only team playing tonight that I respect and laying -24 on the road isn't appealing. Good slate tomorrow, so no need to mess with the games tonight.

suicidekings
    Update your status

24) Florida -2 (-120) x3

suicidekings
    Update your status

25) Kentucky -17 (-110) x1
    26) WKU +14 (-123) x1
    Last edited by suicidekings; 09-06-13 at 05:05 PM.

Bs1194

I'm on WKU pick also.

suicidekings
    Update your status

Actually, I'm going to watch the start of the game and if BC scores first, I'm going to take the improved line on Wake. WF probably wins this game outright. If WF scores first, I'll just let it go.

suicidekings
    Update your status

I'm on WKU pick also.
    It's going to be an interesting game. I won't be excited about the Vols until I see Josh Dobbs under center. I love what Petrino does for WKU though.

First 12345 ... Last