rexmundi000
    rexmundi000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Halp! Boisie vs Washington

In a nutshell does anyone know why Bosie is getting 3.5 v Washington?

Thanks

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Washington is not without talent, and playing there isn't an easy road game.

And Washington has beaten some good teams----they beat Stanford last year.

This is a tough line. I am avoiding this one.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

devil's advocate answer.

boise few returning starters... washington much improved (OLine especially)... huge HFA with the opening of their renovated stadium.

i will say that that line jumped out at me when the golden nugget put them out. other washington lines (at illinois) show market is factoring in pretty big washington improvement. that was the 1st thing i noticed of any team's spreads.

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

bishop sankey, kassen williams, and keith price. if the OL can block theres talent at skill positions

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

18 returning starters..qb Price is a senior and now has the entire O line back (last year was ridiculous with injury on both the O line and D line--everyone is now back and healthy), Sankey ran for 1400 yards last year, Williams, ASJ (all conference tight end), Ross is a speedy freshman receiver who was just named a starter--fastest player on the entire team and obviously didnt play last year...Hard to beat them at home--undefeated last year including signature wins against 2 top 10 opponents (Stanford and Oregon State). Need to be 4-0 in September with brutal October in front of them...AND yes, Husky stadium just had a 260 million dollar renovation and the stadium is sold out..Should be 72000 fans on hand. Really dont see how the Huskies loose this game.