Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    worst red zone offense ever? please....do u watch football mac? and here i was about to give you props for your pitt call. F
    I've watched every UF game since 1986 and I played in games from 82 - 86... This team is horrible in the red zone. I don't even need to bring out stats because its just bad. Tennessee, LSU, UK, Arkie now MSU. We turn the ball over and put up points for opposing teams from our own red zone. Unfuking real.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I've watched every UF game since 1986 and I played in games from 82 - 86... This team is horrible in the red zone. I don't even need to bring out stats because its just bad. Tennessee, LSU, UK, Arkie now MSU. We turn the ball over and put up points for opposing teams from our own red zone. Unfuking real.

Is there anyway tebow could be on the take?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

That Tebow pick-six from his end zone with less than 6 minutes left....Holy shit!!

He reached down my throat, grabbed my stomach, ripped it out, threw it on the floor, and then stomped my ticket into the bloody remains. ****ing dickhead that dude! Cost me some coin with that toss. I can't get a ****ing break these days!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Is there anyway tebow could be on the take?
    He's trying too much. He's not distributing the ball to his teammates. I don't know if his receivers just suck because sometimes it looks like they have zero seperation but he holds on to the ball too long and takes drive killing sacks then he throws balls in bad coverages. He never looks off his receivers and doesn't go through progressions. I question his football IQ as well.

It may just be poor play calling but his play seems poor. That damn dive play over and over again doesn't help much. The defense is playing lights out every week but the offense is giving up all the points. I tend to think it's play calling because they don't throw any slants or quick outs. Plus they line up in stupid 5 wide and either bubble screen or run Tebow. Predictable as hell. They lined up in the I one time today and the first time I've seen in years and it was an easy TD. They need better play's and quicker decisions by Tebow. He's responsible for 95% of the offense and that's not going to work. Last year it was him and Harvin and that was too much as well. Spread the dam ball around. Trust your team mates.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's trying too much. He's not distributing the ball to his teammates. I don't know if his receivers just suck because sometimes it looks like they have zero seperation but he holds on to the ball too long and takes drive killing sacks then he throws balls in bad coverages. He never looks off his receivers and doesn't go through progressions. I question his football IQ as well.

It may just be poor play calling but his play seems poor. That damn dive play over and over again doesn't help much. The defense is playing lights out every week but the offense is giving up all the points. I tend to think it's play calling because they don't throw any slants or quick outs. Plus they line up in stupid 5 wide and either bubble screen or run Tebow. Predictable as hell. They lined up in the I one time today and the first time I've seen in years and it was an easy TD. They need better play's and quicker decisions by Tebow. He's responsible for 95% of the offense and that's not going to work. Last year it was him and Harvin and that was too much as well. Spread the dam ball around. Trust your team mates.
    Good points maybe they should look at a few teams whose offense is clicking.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Tebow has looked and played differently since the concussion. He looks like he doesn't give a shit.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

why does florida suck? they won the game and are undefeated....remember they are not trying to cover the spread, they are trying to win the game

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Tebow has looked and played differently since the concussion. He looks like he doesn't give a shit.
    True, but to be honest they've had red zone problems since the Tennessee game. Addazio is definitely not Dan Mullen but it also took Mullen some time to get the offense right as well. Tebow's release is just horrible too. I think it's a combination of things. They better fix it in a hurry because UGA, USC, FSU are all looming and they all have the athletes. If UF get's lucky and runs the table then the SECCG will probably do us in. This team reminds me of the Raven's a few years ago. All D and bad O.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ipickwinners View Post
    why does florida suck? they won the game and are undefeated....remember they are not trying to cover the spread, they are trying to win the game
    UF doesn't suck but the offense does... Barely eeking out wins and giving up inexusable turnovers. 5 last week against Arkansas should have lost the game. 2 pick 6's this week almost cost them as well. Keep that up and their going to get nipped. Plenty of football left and they need to get it corrected in a hurry. UGA is licking their chops right now with a week off. That game is their superbowl. As bad as UGA is they still have the athletes to beat you if UF keeps up the awful play on offense.

ipickwinners
    ipickwinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

UF doesn't suck but the offense does... Barely eeking out wins and giving up inexusable turnovers. 5 last week against Arkansas should have lost the game. 2 pick 6's this week almost cost them as well. Keep that up and their going to get nipped. Plenty of football left and they need to get it corrected in a hurry. UGA is licking their chops right now with a week off. That game is their superbowl. As bad as UGA is they still have the athletes to beat you if UF keeps up the awful play on offense.
    so with all these turnovers its a real testament as to how good to defense is for florida i guess.....florida does not suck

First 12