Miami -4.5

Oregon -9

Syracuse -10

Kentucky -14

Ok State -9.5

Ball State -2

Ga tech -5
    Points Awarded:

marabdl86 gave LINE-crush-ER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Hey guys sorry didnt make summary here , we have been working all week on these

Got way too many teams

Most have something to do with Injuries

Syracuse , Texas , OK State , Kentucky you really ought to jump all over I know I will

way too late on these to try and give summaries but we have over 200 pages or more of notes , and yes we took the favs

such a bad Idea , but couldnt come off of em we are very excited about these picks , and you should definitely fade some if not at least the one in this post mentioned
    \ best of luck wish I could of mentioned so much more about these games , my preious thread has many notes although

As Always Hope Your Wins are Our Wins

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really really really like Iowa.
    Really really like Georgia Tech
    Really like TCU
    Like Ball St

Good luck on all of them Crusher.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I ask you a question, when you refer to "we", who exactly are you referring to?

No offense, but I don't get the "we" part. What gives?

Good luck with your pics.

LINE-crush-ER

Hey man we have had to change so much some great reports on the injuries . and returns this week
    pretty much all have something to do with our selction
    I suggest you check out
    http://www.collegeinjuryreport.com/i...eport.php?vw=M

Syracuse / Akron no Qb this week at all
    Texas / Missouri really bad off
    Kentucky // Laa monroe Just really really bad off

Its all in that link ,
    got on rutgers and the over

But really tonight so pull me through
    seems like the general public just doenst seem to know how important knowing these reports are

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Can I ask you a question, when you refer to "we", who exactly are you referring to?

I can only answer your question so many times , check last thread on

4-1 saturday Plays plus cincy , *that post

I went into detail answering your question last time you asked

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

Here I went and got it for you

[COLOR=#000000! important](5) of us , at one time we were all trying to use this account , It was confusing and came off as we were talking to our self

I use this as a notebook, AS EXPLAINED BEFORE, but this blog is easily obtainable from any of our homes/ computers and Iphones/Black berries ETC, Duke is one game and arkansas is another game that has been challenged to either be an offical pick or a no bet for us

I know it mentions several times what our picks are , but a post will be made sometime soon offically offering our picks , Virginia is a game we all love if the simpson player remains undressed for the game ,

Miami would be weather pending , the rest we like rain or shine
    but in order as follows from first post to the last posting will be out plays , the NEW THREAD post will read as Saturdays PIcks

We have a strong lean on Alabama and Penn State in addition to our picks , really just added that for more input from other like your self

To help with any information that has been gathered again , Duke one our Picks right now has been challenged and Arkansas a strong lean might be promoted to a play

Strong leans are all 5 of us liked it at one time and and at some point one dropped off it ,

not necessarily not liking it any more just , most likely one person doenst want to wager much money on that game
    Leaving the 4 reamining loving that pick and putting their money where their mouth is .

Starting sunday we made lines , Monday each of us circled games lines that seemed to have a flaw,,

This was recorded starting the thread

After gathering information on those games in question , in some way or another 3 0r more of us still liked it and no one seemed to find anything at that time to drop that play/game

Once this was done our goal was to find the ten best of those or to get our selections down to 10

Each one of us received the duties/honors or finding the advantage in our favor of that game /line ( 2 games each )

and each one of received duties to 2 seperate games trying to challenge those games , basically trying to find any reasons to discredit our selections

so we have ten picks with 5 guys trying to prove those ten are great picks and 5 guys trying to prove those picks are crappy selctions

you can refer to our notes how often thing went so differnetly ,

Once a game has been selected all of our group is asked to put an amount what they are willing to wager on it
    putting our money where our mouths are

If all 5 feel strongly enough to bet strongly it then becomes a pick ,

all plays can be challenged at anypoint , as Duke has been challenged and in this process once again
    Arkansas , Has been officially ok by the 5th guy and now has attention from our group trying to discredit this selection

We do keep an official record similar to an office pool , if a person does discredit a game after being selected and that games turns out to have been a bad selection or vice versa, last week games dis credited were in our favor 4-2 dropping those selctions
    [/COLOR]

LINE-crush-ER

Im gone Guys they seem to be in no particular order
    But these are teams all 5 of us seemed to like after today with no additional kind of Injuries hope we make some money ,

Will not be on after tonght , but if a pick is pulled ,

Hopefully you will have done so , Starting key players out for game , I mean not making stuff up here

Colt ** Coy says he isnt playing Im not betting on him , Hope you guys are smart enough to assume this , but I never have been to worried with our record

just hope one of you guys help me out when you get HOT

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks...I get it now.

joeygats
    joeygats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 526

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    Hey guys sorry didnt make summary here , we have been working all week on these

Got way too many teams

Most have something to do with Injuries

Syracuse , Texas , OK State , Kentucky you really ought to jump all over I know I will

way too late on these to try and give summaries but we have over 200 pages or more of notes , and yes we took the favs

such a bad Idea , but couldnt come off of em we are very excited about these picks , and you should definitely fade some if not at least the one in this post mentioned
    \ best of luck wish I could of mentioned so much more about these games , my preious thread has many notes although

As Always Hope Your Wins are Our Wins
    i will say this, i read the other post and can tell yous know what your talking about. so i will be trailling some and would like to thanks yous.plz keep up the great work.

joeygats

wow missed the rutgers and over pick.dam yous are the best cappers on here.

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    wow missed the rutgers and over pick.dam yous are the best cappers on here.
    Didnt quite get the over , Four fumbles and one on 2nd and goal

certainly The over was thecorrect play , But you take the good with the bad

Had way much more on the arizona state game last week

When they (AZ ST) heaved it into the end zone havind 5 seconds left, more inportantly time left to kick that extra point Making a giant play for us

joeygats

really? i saw the over at 36 alot of places. including my booky.

LINE-crush-ER

37 , yeah , it was

a little hard to take

LINE-crush-ER

im sorry i know thats wrong 39

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by joeygats View Post
    really? i saw the over at 36 alot of places. including my booky.
    Lowest I saw anywhere was 38.5

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I like everyone of those picks with the exception of Oregon/Washington. I have a strange feeling that this is the break out game for Locker, where he shows his NFL worth. I love all the rest. BOL

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I really like your Iowa Pick also. I seem to disagree with Texas because they are beat up by Oklahoma's defense from last week. They were just brutal on Texas in that game. Texas is going to be feeling it tomorrow and it is going to be cold and windy which plays in favor of Missouri.

tblues2005

I like your Duke pick also because you rarely see them ever favored on anyone. It has been a very long time since I have seen them favored on anyone. The team that they are playing must be really bad to be underdogs to Duke. I don't remember the last time that Duke was favored on anybody so the linemaker sure knows something on this one. This one may be one of my biggest bets of the day is with Duke.

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by wal66 View Post
    Really really really like Iowa.
    Really really like Georgia Tech
    Really like TCU
    Like Ball St

Good luck on all of them Crusher.
    so you did drink some of that kool aid

bout time you got on that ball (state )

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I like your Duke pick also because you rarely see them ever favored on anyone. It has been a very long time since I have seen them favored on anyone. The team that they are playing must be really bad to be underdogs to Duke. I don't remember the last time that Duke was favored on anybody so the linemaker sure knows something on this one. This one may be one of my biggest bets of the day is with Duke.
    Duke may be the one we had the most difficult time coming over with but I do love it

Texas ,
    It a great theory
    YOu actually have it backwards in this case

mack borwn is undefeated after in the game after red river
    Blanne Gabbart (QB) is playing hurt and gave up 3 picks last week

They failed to beat an beat up Oklahoma state last week , nothing changes this week

Trying to establish a running threat isnt the best time to do it when you are playing texas

They will certainly need Blane gabbart 22-44 325 yards 1 td and 3 picks

they want be able to run the ball at all

Texas in a best pick of the week

heres what i got on duke

virginias qb and best player makeer simpson was out last week and Maryland still couldnt take advantage ot this

Maryland is a popular novice betters bet ,

Most people look at scores and competitiors from the last week ,
    all I can say maryland want win a game away , and when i ever i start drifting from my miami play this week I just try to remind myself they beat clemson

Wake forest has one of if not the worst defensive back fields and still couldnt go in and take that game

Duke
    Plays great at wallace wade stadium cutcliffe is a great coach
    dont forget no tv at duke great fans

tblues2005

I would be careful on Texas this week because they are so beat up. I heard them talking about this on ESPN radio tonight saying that Texas may a hurting a little. I know Oklahoma's defense hit them hard last week and QB Colt McCoy got hit quite a bit last week and he is still feeling the effects of that one. I understand where you are coming from on Texas but I look at it this way Texas may win by only 7 points tomorrow night. I know that Texas is not going to be used to that 40 to 45 degree weather they are going to playing in and that may be a concern here. That is why I am passing that game because of a warm weather team going to a cold place to play. That isn't good for any team that is playing south. I seen also that Pinkel has a good record in certain situations in a game like this. This would not be a shock if there is an upset on Saturday night with Missouri beating Texas.

LINE-crush-ER

a pass is a smart play
    i must say i have been waiting on that bargain that would ultimately come with Missouri

This has to be the worst 2 loss team around , especially on the tackling side , only a monsoon would help Missouri , but then it wouldnt help because they want be able to rush

Nevada is the only team they beat , they shouldnt have won that one , It was on tv , we all seen how bad they looked

and then there is that whole thing about the qb i mentioned earlier , I no i mentioned it but i didnt make it up they lkooked horrible last week , hes hurt

This is not my pick of the week because it is 13 but I see it getting out of hand pretty quick just hope not so quick so that missouri team can put up 21 on the back up squad

LINE-crush-ER

im sorry its my pick , but not my personal best

Mac4Lyfe

I love Texas over Mizzou as well. Mizzou is probably the softest D1 school this year. They don't like to hit and will avoid contact at all cost. People betting Mizzou obviously don't watch their games. They are a bunch of pussies that don't like to tackle. Highly over rated and this line is a joke. Texas has had it's troubles in the 1st half and I expect this to be a low scoring 1st half but they will blow this wide ass open in the 2nd half, no doubt. UT by at least 20+. I've been fading Mizzou the past few weeks and no chance I'm getting off the gravy train today.

UT is not that beat up and they have sufficient depth. This may be Colts best day of the year IMO. Huge play for me here. BOL

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I love Texas over Mizzou as well. Mizzou is probably the softest D1 school this year. They don't like to hit and will avoid contact at all cost. People betting Mizzou obviously don't watch their games. They are a bunch of pussies that don't like to tackle. Highly over rated and this line is a joke. Texas has had it's troubles in the 1st half and I expect this to be a low scoring 1st half but they will blow this wide ass open in the 2nd half, no doubt. UT by at least 20+. I've been fading Mizzou the past few weeks and no chance I'm getting off the gravy train today.

UT is not that beat up and they have sufficient depth. This may be Colts best day of the year IMO. Huge play for me here. BOL

Couldnt of said it better Myself

You know sometimes you just got to say it like it is

I just cant see this or the OK state line being near what it will be

Oklahoma had -16 yardss rushing last week , I sometimes forget to add these details

I guess I know no one really cares what the hell I pick
    BUt this is all out on stats ,

Missouri with a beat up QB
    And Texas rushing defense , It should get out of hand quickly

Did you know that MU only averaged less than 5 yards a carry on 29 carries only having 115 yards rushing and averaged 5 yards apass , this was all aginst Bowling Green

I cant possible explain how this game has been such a great tool for me

Bowling green has given up over scored 224 and opponents have scored more than that against em (not exact numbers going off memory)

MU left BG with lowere totals than had already been allowed By BG
    all over the board
    scored points , yards , passing yards etc its all there

I cant explain how vonerable this team is to a pretty good QB

FIELD DAY HERE TODAY
    its why Colt wants to play so badly with a missing finger nail

joeygats

bump

joeygats

Iowa +1.5

Texas -13

Duke -4

Tcu -2

Miami -4.5

Oregon -9

Syracuse -10

Kentucky -14

Ok State -9.5

Ball State -2

Ga tech -5
    holy shit 9-1-1 yous ****ing rule.. plz tell me u do nfl picks

LINE-crush-ER

Hey shane ,
    Hope its ok that I logged into this account , I hadnt heard for m you after the Iowa Win
    we are all wondering whart the hell happened to you last time we seen you were dancing in the street

Jerry said the over in the patriots game and geg said dallas , I cant get you on the phone so i am on the line crusher account srb something

dont know it was up on the net , hope its ok , im using the account , anyway hoping you could call us in a while , tanner back bet Tcu the rest of us let it ride , do you know the last time ive hit a parlay for that much

My god

OK state , Kentucky , Texas, syracuse ,

all i can say is what ever in teh hell you are doing have fun , but Ive got a
    a bottle of 1952 crown royal with your name on it

god all mighty you fkn ruled tonight , thanks , but how about calling some body and let one of us know where the hell we can find you we hadnt had a week like this eva

LINE-crush-ER

hye just won with stanford ,
    hey man where the fk are you
    incredible week , jerry is ready to go out and party , what the fk happened to you, I know you have your IPhone with you so when yhou get this please call us ,

Mac4Lyfe

Great job!

joeygats

Hey shane ,
    Hope its ok that I logged into this account , I hadnt heard for m you after the Iowa Win
    we are all wondering whart the hell happened to you last time we seen you were dancing in the street

Jerry said the over in the patriots game and geg said dallas , I cant get you on the phone so i am on the line crusher account srb something

dont know it was up on the net , hope its ok , im using the account , anyway hoping you could call us in a while , tanner back bet Tcu the rest of us let it ride , do you know the last time ive hit a parlay for that much

My god

OK state , Kentucky , Texas, syracuse ,

all i can say is what ever in teh hell you are doing have fun , but Ive got a
    a bottle of 1952 crown royal with your name on it

god all mighty you fkn ruled tonight , thanks , but how about calling some body and let one of us know where the hell we can find you we hadnt had a week like this eva
    so is dal and ne over a official pick or is it in debate?

marabdl86
    marabdl86's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow 9-1-1 and hardly anyone here showing you respect. Pags went 2-5 for a miserable day. I can't wait for your picks next week.

cspurs
    cspurs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5290

Great Week Man..
    Much Respect...Nice !!!

LINE-crush-ER

thanks man
    we wroked really hard for these
    hope we can get our picks in with that many picks again usually when we like that many
    its a recipe for a great week

12 Last