MrGorilla88
    MrGorilla88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Alabama +300 to win the BCS Championship

Alabama is in a perfect spot to win a fourth national title in five years. They have 13 starters coming back this year. The six individuals that are coming back on offense have All American tendencies and a complete quarterback under center. AJ McCarron completed over 67 % of his passes last year and had thirty touchdowns to only three INTs. His final year as a Crimson Tide and he has the opportunity to bring Nick Saban another title. Behind McCarron, in my opinion, is a Heisman finalist in TJ Yeldon. As a freshman, he rushed for over 1100 yards and had 12 TDs. Now that Eddie Lacy has gone to the NFL, Yeldon will be getting the bulk of the hand offs. Finally, Amari Cooper is the number one threat on the outside. He had 1000 receiving yards as a freshman. These two youngsters, along with the leadership of AJ McCarron will have this offense putting up large numbers this season.
    Alabama is known for their hard nosed defense and this year is no different. They return seven starters from last years team that only allowed 76 yards rushing per game. CJ Mosley will anchor this tough defensive squad. He recorded over 100 tackles last year and comes back for his last year at Bama. Clinton-Dix is one of the strongest safeties in the SEC and possibly in the nation. If this defense does not have any let downs, I do not see a team being able to stay with them.
    Alabama has the easiest schedule that they have had in recent years. They do not have to play Florida or Georgia this season, which both teams are A caliber teams. They open up against Virginia Tech in Atlanta. Va Tech has lost their top cornerback Exum for the game, giving the difficult responsibility of guarding Cooper to Fuller. Bama hasn't lost a season opener in 11 years and I do not see them losing to the Hokies. After a bye week, they travel to Texas A&M. With all the media and criticism revolving around Johnny Football, they are just hoping that he will be eligible. Even if he does play, I do not see Alabama's defense having a letdown like last year (giving up over twenty first downs). Their only loss last year was to the Aggies, so Saban will have his team ready and prepared for the Heisman winner. Colorado St the following week will be a tune up game (if necessary) before the young talented Rebels of Ole Miss. The Rebels will have a solid year but they will not move the ball on Bama's defense. After Ole Miss, is a newly renounced Georgia St squad who hopes to gain one hundred yards on Alabama, let alone a score. The next three games against Kentucky, Arkansas, and Tennessee should be victories by solid margins. After Tennessee is a bye week before LSU travels to Bama. This is a huge rivalry and the Tigers always give Bama fits. I see the veteran defense getting to Mettenberger and Yeldon putting up huge numbers on the ground. The final three games against Mississippi St, Chattanooga, and Auburn should be cake walks. They have dominated Mississippi St recently and Auburn will not be able to move the ball on the Crimson Tide.

I see Alabama facing Georgia in the SEC championship and coming out victorious and playing the winner of the Pac-12 (I think Stanford will defeat Oregon at home, giving them the PAC-12 North title). Alabama has a chance to make history and their team, this year, is extremely talented with a great leader in McCarron and the best coach in Nick Saban.

BCS Championship:
    Alabama +300

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

^^^ Please elaborate.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Great, except for the fact that Alabama will NOT be in the NC game. You just gave away some money.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Agreed

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I will gladly give Alabama and 3/1. Any takers?

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Great, except for the fact that Alabama will NOT be in the NC game. You just gave away some money.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamL2424 View Post
    Agreed

Haters Gonna Hate, we shall see at the end of the year. Who do you two have winning it all.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

I didn't read the initial post. It looked like it was going to give me a headache.

Paragraphs are your friend!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

id rather take them over 11 wins during the regular season, complete farce of a schedule.

really only 2 loseable games, and they have a bye week before each game

any other loss would be a massive upset