solepride
    solepride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii - Boise St Line?

Anyone find it odd that the line opened at 24? Why so high. I understand that Hawaii is with the backup QB and a terrible run D, but I don't think I recall a line this high besides USC years ago. My gut couple weeks back wanted to take Boise, and now I think the books wants you to think hard before pulling the trigger. I though for over couple days now and this will be added to my plays this week.

Boise ST - pts in Hawaii

Boise St 48
    Hawaii 13

mgoblue313
    mgoblue313's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Boise St. will roll maku-maku. If Boise st goes for 2 every touchdown and with only 3 scores they are up 24. They will score more then 3 times, I like boise to win big.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

pull the trigger and play boise. Hawaii is horrible on D and this week again they shuffle there D unit with a new safety and MLB. Hawaii red zone offense is horrible also don't matter if there on the 1 yard line they can't punch it in for touchdowns. Hawaii is all field goals.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90422

Odraca
    Odraca's Avatar Become A Pro!

boise gets paid to blow spreads, aka tulsa last week.

F BOISE

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii is playing like one of the worst teams in the FBS, so no I'm not surprised.

iLogan
    Go Steelers!
    iLogan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Idk man, Boise has been screwing me on the spreads lately. I'm going Hawaii at home plus the points. Screw boise.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

That Hawaii backup qb is flat out awful, lay the wood!

Franchise2
    Franchise2's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 units on boise

tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise could have beaten Tulsa by 40 last week if they wanted and Tulsa is a hell of a lot better than Hawaii.

Boise by 35+ on the road. This is a legit top 10 team. Can't wait to pound them in their BCS game

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    That Hawaii backup qb is flat out awful, lay the wood!
    Did you even watch the game??? The backup has a better release and accuracy then greg alexander. Take it alexander has a stronger arm, I would take accuracy over arm strength anyday. Being Moniz second game he's show alot more then alexander did all of last year.

You gotta take the fact that the WR has drop a couple passes that should have been TD's vs Idaho and one that salas fumbled during la techs game.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Boise understands they have to drop the hammer on a cupcake ...

HawaiiFan
    HawaiiFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

Quote Originally Posted by iLogan View Post
    Idk man, Boise has been screwing me on the spreads lately. I'm going Hawaii at home plus the points. Screw boise.
    The last Boise State game was away and on National TV on a weekday. As you know, the past weekday games have been unpredictable and erratic. Boise State will roll. I will bet you all my betpoints, 22 right now on Boise St. -24 Let me know if you are game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have no idea where you guys dream some of this stuff up. Hawaii is 0-3 ATS in their last 3 games, and Boise is 4-1 ATS this year. How can you possibly say that Boise has been screwing you "lately" on spreads, when they have only lost one game ATS? Get your facts straight guys, before you go posting.