LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Let me Vent before I BET

I for one understand the problem with not having extra play off games

I see the profit in this , It would be worth it to not hear Bob stoops and pete Carroll wining to what ever one win team they lost to that year , I know
    Dont get me wrong , certainly having schedules that you dont lose one game /well that Route was taken By Boise State .
    SEC / Ok thank GOD Florida didnt lose the other Day to Arkansas , I couldnt of handled another Tim Tebow Speech played over and Over ,every Five seconds during the Sec championship , as far as Pete , well at the start of the season Usc would of have settled for a 9-3 season , So to be little their season accomplishments is a shame , but it s bas to know that with one loss you are out , thats simple winner of that conference plays well no need to name conference either Oklahoma or texas .
    and this would add value to their never ending argument ,
    Sec/ had florida lost then you one of had a one loss team possible beating a one loss alabama , or possible even 2 -one loss teams playing for the sec championship . then it would have been either the best thing or the worst thing for football.
    This would of forced something to be done as faras some type of playoff system .
    Now really just to be short here .
    if you think a play off system would be great , Ai had something pointed out to me I had not thought of
    The Nataional championship , is in Pasadena , If I was from Alabama and I am , thats a lot of money , Factor in season Tickets , Sec Championship
    and now possible 2 or 3 more games Thats a lot of money , and these will be played on neutral sites what even cost more money , so what 15 -20,000
    a year and now a bowl system , so that pretty much every year for some teams , oir atleast 4-5 years on a row then recycle and do it again
    but hell Usc fans couldnt afford that , I know I cant , i dont want too
    Alabama Is one of the most Passionate places for College Footbal , And I fear that If fans couldnt follow their team as they have for the years , It would send football downhill losing fans as baseball has .
    thanks guys
    seems like there are reasons they just dont jump into a bowl system

LINE-crush-ER

PLEASE HELP
    note If someone will please tell me where the edit button has been placed I will start using , spell check and even edit my posts , , I have seen other posts edited recently , I have been able to edit in the past and yes it makes a difference when reading , ive gotten where I can type so much faster , that My hands just dont do well on a laptop ,

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crush.............after you type your post scroll down and select preview post. After you have posted you will notice next to the reply and quite buttons you now have a new edit button for your post only. Click it and make edits.

Quick suggestiong. When making a long post or one you really want to get right simply do it in a word program first. Do all grammer and spelling corrections and make sure you have just like you want it then copy and paste. I personally do this alot. It hasn't eliminated typo's but it has significantly reduced them.

LINE-crush-ER

sorry for all the posts this week ,

Been running our Homewood store Location, One of the guys is off so really Hd way too much time on my Hands .

But in the past i have been able to post then Edit , I have made the inital edits in preview your posts , but after doing so

Items such as stats with Matchups get blurred together simialr to the matrix

I have a bad habit of typing a letter as far as emails goes , I send it to my self then do the editing , i find it is definitly much fater this way

But as it seems I will not be allowed make the thread as follows the edit it , Is their a way to edit after being posted.

I know its har to follow or even want to help one that makes it difficult for others , but old habits die hard .

Anyway to edit after the post , cetainly it would be beneficial for all , for the fact we are kicking azz right now and I count on help from fine people like your self making our selctions .