bypp
    bypp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

To be successful with fading Lang, a person has to bet each fade with the same amount of dimes as Lang says to put. Otherwise, it probably won't work out as well in the long haul.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by bypp View Post
    To be successful with fading Lang, a person has to bet each fade with the same amount of dimes as Lang says to put. Otherwise, it probably won't work out as well in the long haul.
    I dont really pay attention to the guy, but I know his history. I make my own plays, and am not dependent on that bum, Lang. But boy does it feel good to be on the other side of his pick tonite.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Who is jumping on the FADE TRAIN.

20 DIME - UTEP MINERS

FADE TRAIN... All Aboard

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Teased Tulsa with the over (-1 and 52 for a -135 payout). Fade the Langer!

nickelchip
    nickelchip's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Odraca View Post
    so if he hits 40% of the time how can you be that confident with the pick, ?

just saying cuz i like utep, look at tulsas road ats lately
    Chicken, Monkey, Ameoba, Alien, anything that has life, no matter how intellgent, can win 50% of the games. It takes a "special talent" to lose 60% of games. So people that posses reasoning skills do they exact opposite of the "special talent" to come out ahead!!!

CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lang is also on the Dodgers for free pick

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tulsa line is sitting at -9 @ Bookmaker :x

Still worth a play?

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

UTEP wins or keeps it close when they can get a lot of covers.com/articles/articles.aspx?theArt=174048#, they are not going to be able to do that against Tulsa. Also when UTEP got smoked, little or no rushing yards. (Less than 150 per game).

Tulsa
    Defense (All Games) = 3 YPR
    Opponents Offensive Avg. = 3.8 YPR
    Defense Road Games = 2.5 YPR

Tulsa going to run away with this one and UTEP going to be sitting around wondering why
    Im on the Train,

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

I usually fade B Lang but tonight he is gonna hit. I am all over UTEP +9 and might just take UTEP ML. Tulsa is not good at all. They have one of the weekest schedules out there. They got punished by Oklahoma and Oklahoma didn't even have Bradford playing. They did stick it out with an overated Boise team that should have beaten them by 3 scores. I just dont think Tulsa is any better than UTEP is and UTEP playes great at home. I thik that if UTEP can put up 51 points on Houston then Tulsa might have another thing commin to them.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Either way we will be a winner or we will be a looser.
    Good Luck- To the SBR Cappers that's on this game

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is the truth, we will win or we will loose. Good Luck to all tonight

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by smack3179 View Post
    I usually fade B Lang but tonight he is gonna hit. I am all over UTEP +9 and might just take UTEP ML. Tulsa is not good at all. They have one of the weekest schedules out there. They got punished by Oklahoma and Oklahoma didn't even have Bradford playing. They did stick it out with an overated Boise team that should have beaten them by 3 scores. I just dont think Tulsa is any better than UTEP is and UTEP playes great at home. I think that if UTEP can put up 51 points on Houston then Tulsa might have another thing commin to them.
    Wait a minute... are you saying Houston has some Shut-Down D? Houston off beating TX Tech, in a letdown spot, on the road, against a foe who has been garbage for some time now(Overlooking). That's some situational perspective for you, now here is the truth. Houston's run D doesn't exist. It is a hologram. An undersized hologram at that.

Houston is the only team that UTEP has out-rushed this season. Every team Houston has faced has out-rushed them. So UTEP did nothing spectacular. Their coach attacked Houston's glaring flaw. Mike Price, UTEP's coach, is a very good coach to me. Although he will be at a speed, talent, and size disadvantage this game. So his scheme will be irrelevant. No matter how he decides to attack Tulsa.

I just gave you situational, and the fact based perspective. "ARE NOT YOU ENTERTAINED!"

*(patting myself on the back)

baa269
    baa269's Avatar Become A Pro!

way tulsa is playing right now lang *gulp* might actually be right?? Im not liking my fade boarding pass so much now..

CashIn
    CashIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

lang...win a bet?...Error. Error. Error. System Crash.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

LANG will probably wake up, and think he is seeing shit. When he wins he surprises himself.

First 12