a few questions, and i think the later one might be a repeat (but i might have only posted it elsewhere).

anyway, i've automated a ton of regular type reports i like to look at in terms of teams past performance (on the field stats and ATS/OU/etc.).

but what i don't have well automated is getting the upcoming games, spreads and totals into excel.

anyone know a site that structures the data nicely so that it can be put into excel really easily (only moderate editing required). or better yet, exports or auto downloads to excel???.............

the follow up is looking for offensive and defensive stats either adjusted for opponent or at least filtering out games vs. non-FBS team........ statfox has amazing setup but it includes FBS teams just annihilating non-FBS teams.

thanks in advance for any assistance!!! i would be interested in free (just well-structured template) or moderate cost (micro brothers software??) solutions.... and i can work with vlookup tables etc. in excel, just need to know the teams will be referred to exactly the same way each week.