GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah State +3: Not Holding my Breath but Waiting on that Hook!

This team gets little respect. I don't expect a expect a big falloff, if any overall, in this team from last year. They lost key skills players on offense and that shouldn't be underestimated. But on defense, I expect them to be even better. They kind of remind me of Stanford in their approach on defense (big, tough, and physical). Utah State +3.5, Purdue +14, and Northwestern -7 would be my only bets on week 1 if I can get these lines.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by GWOZOZO View Post
    This team gets little respect. I don't expect a expect a big falloff, if any overall, in this team from last year. They lost key skills players on offense and that shouldn't be underestimated. But on defense, I expect them to be even better. They kind of remind me of Stanford in their approach on defense (big, tough, and physical). Utah State +3.5, Purdue +14, and Northwestern -7 would be my only bets on week 1 if I can get these lines.
    Sucks that you missed the bus... you could have gotten the Aggies at +4.5 in July on 5Dimes.

GWOZOZO

Yeah, I don't like having my money tied up for that long.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

+2.5 at bookmaker. I will probably wait till it gets to 3 or just not play it. Western Kentucky +6 is the play and ML

GWOZOZO

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    +2.5 at bookmaker. I will probably wait till it gets to 3 or just not play it. Western Kentucky +6 is the play and ML
    It's +3 at 5Dimes