stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Troy game was worst beat I've ever taken

I had troy -9.5. they were up 42-20 going into the 4th quarter. up 42-27 they get a great goalline stand to get hte ball back with a minute or so left. run it down to :04. instead of taking a safety or punting, they kneel on their own 2 with that time. FIU gets one play and scores to make the game 42-33, I guess they missed the 2 point conversion.

are you serious

stats13
    f&ck beted

troy kneeled it down to :04 on 4th down that is. then voluntarily gave up the ball on their own 2 yard line for hte easy score.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh man, that is some crazy shit.

They took a knee? Cripes...had they run a play----the clock would probably have run out for you.

Can I ask how much it cost you?

atlsportsfan
    atlsportsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dang man thats crazy!!!!! Sorry thats a tough way to lose. I dont think I've ever seen a team just take a kneel down in that spot. I feel your pain though I lost with Louisville earlier because of a missed extra point.

stats13
    f&ck beted

i think they ran a play to get it down to 4 sec left on 4th down. i think fiu had one play with :04 left from the troy 2 yard line.

up 15, why not take a safety and just punt it away?

OuchaDirkFan41
    Got sliced like a golf ball yesterday
    OuchaDirkFan41's Avatar Become A Pro!

This has been a tough year for a lot of College FB bettors...

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Holy shit, I had Troy too. Was monitoring the game online and had no idea how I lost. I can't believe that shit. Plus, I had Texas ML and SC was going for a 3-0 day to erase my horse betting losses. Unreal.

The boxscore made it look like they didn't attempt an extra point. Maybe in college if you score with no time left, they don't kick, like the pros.

Ralphie
    Ralphie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was about to take Troy in this one and decided to not play it. After a few of the beats I took last weekend I would have been really pissed.