theyoung1
    theyoung1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theyoung1's wednesday night pick

Started off on a good note last night with a win in the ULM/Ark St. game, looking to continue the winning ways tonight with the Boise St vs Tulsa game. After looking over a bunch a stats and other trends, i'm expecting it to be a fairly close game throughout the entire contest, and considering it will be a close game, both teams will run the ball a decent amount and this will make the total a lot lower than most people seem to be expecting. Just as a little extra insurance i am going to be teasing this game with 6pts.

My second play on SBR will be: Tulsa +15.5 and Under 61.5 (1 unit)

as always best of luck to everyone who bet this game!

**i forgot to mention last night that my play in the ULM/Ark St. game was for 1 unit**

theyoung1

This one is going to come down to the wire. Im guessing Boise St. is going to continue to run the ball so hopefully that will help out my under, but i need Tulsa to step up the defense and hopefully put another score on the board. Should be an interesting 4th quarter.

theyoung1

Didnt even need to tease it for the ticket to cash, but it made things less stressful when the game came down to the wire. So far so good posting plays on this site 2-0 +2 units. Havent looked into tomorrows game, have a shit load of homework still to do tonight soo probably wont look into the game till tomorrow

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

knew you won cuz you bumped it, people never bump losers, its rare at best. congrats