WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Question SBR football Loyalist

Blows my mind. Those who should be supporting the CFB Forum are running their self-serving posts through another forum.

Why not post any CFB information in the appropriate Goddamn forum...unless you have nothing too add and are nothing but fucken BS artist no one wants to hear from or cares about.

The SBR college football forum can be special...the leader...we're gettin our ass kicked by another network lately. Shouldn't be that way.

SBR...you want good football information or a bunch of (OPRA) horseshit? Good posters here who can make a difference during the college football season.

This network needs direction....I know it...you know it and veteran posters know it.

MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
    WATCH THINGS HAPPEN
    WONDER WHAT HAPPENED

I don't give a rat's ass about other forums other than college football. SBR Can and SHOULd be the best on the net....why not help the cause PLEASE.................
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fredvic247

WorkHorse

SBR needs life....GodAlmighty seek and welcome these college kids...they are the life of any sports forum. Welcome them and get them involved in positive post and some positive experiences. Some old Bastards who dominate threads take away from these kids who want to be apart of the forum...but are scared too.

I'm mad as hell this network is taking a backseat to XX in college football...we have and that needs to change.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

An American goes into a bar and sits down next to an English guy.
    The American notices that the English guy has a huge BIC Lighter.
    The American says, "Wow cool lighter, where did you get it?"

The english guy says, "A genie granted me one wish when I rubbed this bottle".
    "Wow", says the American, "Can I have a go?"
    "Sure", Says the Englishman.
    The american rubs the bottle and the genie comes out, "You have one wish" Says the genie.
    The American wishes for a million bucks, the genie grants the wish.
    About 5 minutes later a load of ducks come into the bar, there are thousands of them.
    The American says "I don't believe this I wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks".
    The englishman says "Well do you really think i wished for a 12 inch BIC?".

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Lots of kids here. Good luck.

WorkHorse

Hell men...maybe I'm just off base wanting something good for this place.

Thanks EZ and chunk.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I will have a thread up and running shortly...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough time of year for it. The excitement of the spring camps and line movement off the early releases has passed and not a lot of new information to talk about for the next month or so. Don't worry Workhorse. When it comes time to really break down games and pick spots, I know the knowledgeable guys here will step up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

WH....

I am conviced, one month from now, this place will be quite different.

Volume will be up considerably. And quality will be as well.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    WH....

I am conviced, one month from now, this place will be quite different.

Volume will be up considerably. And quality will be as well.
    True, NCAAF SBR sub forum will be blowing up with threads/posts once its time for kick off. Some great College football cappers on this board...gotta sift through the stupid ass threads