nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

One Play I love - SAN JOSE STATE + 19

Well I sure missed it last week. I had the Hoosiers plus the 7 and they lost the game 47-7 as the Cavaliers dominated from the start. Here is one play that I love to get back on track with.

I love San Jose State plus the 19 points against Fresno. No way is Fresno going to win this game by 20 points. It just isn't going to happen. This is the same fresno team that was getting 17 1/2 a few weeks back against Cincinatti and everyone was talking about how bad this team is. Then they win by 25 on National Television against a crap Hawaii team and now everyone is willing to lay any price for them.

San Jose State is a much better team than Hawaii. Dont be fooled by their 1-4 record. The Spartans 4 losses have come against teams who have a combined record of 17-4. The Spartans played Utah within 10 points and no doubt Utah is a much better team than Fresno State.

Last week they played Idaho within 4 having a chance to beat the 5-1 Vandals at the end. Again, the Vandals are a better team than Fresno. Fresno comes in off 9 days rest which I think will be a small hindrance. They also come in off a game against a crap Hawaii team that was without its starting QB. An easy win for just about any team.

The Spartans have a good QB Jordan La Secla who is 92-148 and 914 yards this year. They have 2 good running backs in Muldrow and Perry. Muldrow this year has averaged almost 6 yards a rush. Carrying the ball 41 times for 235 yards. He will do a lot better against a much weaker Defense this week.

Outside of the USC game, San Jose State's D has been holding good teams to low scoring. The Spartans have given up 104 points in 4 games since their opening loss to USC. That is an average of 26. But Fresno State is a much lesser team than what San Jose State has been playing this year, and I think Fresno Needs to score 40 minimum to have any chance to cover the 19.

Fresno State has only won 2 games this year. They beat UC Davis and then they beat Hawaii by 25. That was a terrible Hawaii team that didnt even have its starting QB. Fresno was barely able to win that game by 25, how are they going beat this San Jose State team by 19 ? I will tell you how, they wont.

Nothing Fresno State has done this year justifies them being this huge of a favorite in this game. The number is wacky. Like I said Fresno State has to score 40 just to have a chance to cover this number.

Fresno State wont score 40 and they wont cover the 19. I think San Jose State has an outside shot of winning this game straight up, but I will tell you one thing for sure --- Fresno State will not win this game by 19 points.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

One Play I Hate - San Jose State +19