aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Both schedules are weak for the most part, but i'd still lean cinn.
    not going to put money on it but if i had to i'd buy buy half a point and bet -3 cinn even if it is on the road, but since you're laying some cash on it bol

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks jeff

Dbldown11

Northern Illinois -4 ******play of the week This line is hysterical HAHAHAHA load up on it boys and girls

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Yeah, it's already marked down. That line is crazy. Makes you wonder why it took so long for it to come out though...

More MAC insanity in store this week?

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    Northern Illinois -4 ******play of the week This line is hysterical HAHAHAHA load up on it boys and girls
    I'll tail you on NIU. You know your team well and if you love it, I'm in...

1.5 units enough?

Edit: Screw it, let's make it 2 units at -5. Best Of Luck Sir!

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Dbldown, i just took more on the under live bet on the greek, this game isnt going over.

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

Just want to say thanks Dbldown for the Idaho pick last week. That game pulled me out of a big hole. I would never have even considered that game until I saw your thread. Again, Thanks!!!!!

Dbldown11

hope we hit it tbond...

kdavis: my pleasure.....remember that so if you ever follow me in the future and I lost you'll cut me some slack haha

Tough start going 0-1 so far losing with Ark. St. tonight. The turnovers and the penalties just absolutely killed them. They did everything they could to give that game to ULM...OH well. I lost the tuesday night game last week too and from there went 11-4. Hope that trend continues

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Got it!!

Northern Illinois -5.5 and already on it!!

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

BOL

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Thanks....will be playing this one, Dbldown11

Dbldown11

Here are my plays for the week in a more condensed post:

Ark. St. +2.5*
    S. Florida +3.5
    Pittsburgh -3
    Wisconsin -1.5
    Georgia -7*
    Kentucky +14
    Temple -9*
    Utah St. +10
    Minnesota +16.5*
    South Carolina +17
    Marshall +20
    Memphis +13.5
    USC -10*
    Oklahoma St. -7*
    Idaho -11.5
    Florida -24
    Northern Illinois -4.5*
    Mississippi St. -4*

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!

Parlay Bet
    Description
    Oct 17 05:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 174 Idaho Vandals -7 buying 2½ points -165 for Game
    Oct 17 07:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 183 No Illinois Huskies -5 buying ½ points -120 for Game
    Oct 17 08:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 193 Navy Midshipmen -6½ buying 2 points -160 for Game
    3 Team Parlay
    Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    $250.00 USD $952.86 USD
    [/color]
    Last edited by RayzHELL; 10-14-09 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Formatting

Dbldown11

Ark. St. +2.5*
    S. Florida +3.5

Pittsburgh -3
    Wisconsin -1.5
    Georgia -7*
    Kentucky +14
    Temple -9*
    Utah St. +10
    Minnesota +16.5*
    South Carolina +17
    Marshall +20
    Memphis +13.5
    USC -10*
    Oklahoma St. -7*
    Idaho -11.5
    Florida -24
    Northern Illinois -4.5*
    Mississippi St. -4*

0-2 so far on the week. Extrodinarily frustrating game tonight. S. Florida dominates the first half, takes out Cincy's starting QB and it turns out to be the best possible thing to ever happen to Cincy as they have a completely unexpected option QB now that S. Florida has no game plan for and can't stop for shit. Very frustrating. But still a lot of games ahead.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

u missing these 1st 2 Dbl just makes me think it time to go hard on pit 2marro as ive said b4 i hate weeknight tv gms but rutgers is str8 trash and i respect ur capping enough 2 believe u do not go to 0-3. also luv the utah st,niu, and idaho picks keep up the good work

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    u missing these 1st 2 Dbl just makes me think it time to go hard on pit 2marro as ive said b4 i hate weeknight tv gms but rutgers is str8 trash and i respect ur capping enough 2 believe u do not go to 0-3. also luv the utah st,niu, and idaho picks keep up the good work
    Thanks bud going 0-2 isnt the best thing in the world but obviously there is plenty of time and plenty of games to still make a strong profit. And yeah Pitt tomorrow, I can't see them losing to a garbage Rutgers team. Frankly this should and would be a double digit line if Rutgers didnt have such a deceiving 4-1 record.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Holy crap DD, 18 plays? GL the rest of the week. We are on 5 together.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Like the way you are staying with Idaho....Your call of Idaho over colo State Rams 2 weeks ago payed nicely for me ..... I haven't really got to look at the card for Saturday except for Minny... Love this game and am ready to go quite big on +16.5.... I think this line is a little wacky an do believe we are on the right side....GL to us on this one and GL on your other games this weekend....

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Wow dbl rough start!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

How many of rutgers wins have even come against fbs schools? Lmao pit should roll

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thanks bud going 0-2 isnt the best thing in the world but obviously there is plenty of time and plenty of games to still make a strong profit. And yeah Pitt tomorrow, I can't see them losing to a garbage Rutgers team. Frankly this should and would be a double digit line if Rutgers didnt have such a deceiving 4-1 record.
    Cincy outclassed USF plain and simple. USF had a big home field advantage, our Heisman candidate QB missed the second half, and they STILL get beat by 17. C'mon just admit they got beat.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Dbl,
    I was on Cinncy, felt a little squezzy about it during the first half. Almost bet USF -4 for the second half, laid off and accepted defeat, but, got lucky. USF was the right side tonight....With you on Pitt, got them at -2.5!

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!

USF was the right side??????????

Quote Originally Posted by xyzky View Post
    Dbl,
    I was on Cinncy, felt a little squezzy about it during the first half. Almost bet USF -4 for the second half, laid off and accepted defeat, but, got lucky. USF was the right side tonight....With you on Pitt, got them at -2.5!

I do not understand how you can say that USF was the right side. Cincy won even with Pike out for most of the game!!

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    Cincy outclassed USF plain and simple. USF had a big home field advantage, our Heisman candidate QB missed the second half, and they STILL get beat by 17. C'mon just admit they got beat.
    .......i admit they got beat, I admit they I was 0-2. All I said was their QB getting hurt was the best thing that could happen to them (and it was) S. Florida didnt gameplan for and couldn't stop the run option that he brought to the table. Plain and simple their offense was much more effective than they were in the first half. But yeah Cincy was the better team. I don't have a problem admitting my losses.

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Wow dbl rough start!
    18 games Z losing 2 doesnt really hurt when you look at the big picture. Not to mention that at least I had actual reasons for picking the teams I picked instead of just claiming locks with no actual reasoning and being horribly wrong.

ap43
    ap43's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you buy points for the PIT game? Its at -6 or -5.5, today.

Dbldown11

no ap....these plays were all posted on Monday or Tuesday

Theotes
    BAMA -17
    Theotes's Avatar Become A Pro!

dbld, about to hop on Northern Ill at -6 , still think thats the play of the week?

Dbldown11

Toledo has literally no defense...niu has two losses on the road to wisconsin and at home to an idaho team that has turned the corner....I love this play. I think they win by 14 plus easily. And toledos starting qb may be out....

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by RayzHELL View Post
    I do not understand how you can say that USF was the right side. Cincy won even with Pike out for most of the game!!
    Did you watch the game?
    Cinncy got some nice breaks in the game, it easily could have went the other way.

aeshred
    aeshred's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota is a triple play for me, I got them @+17.5 at BetUs!!!

Penn st covering 3 scores, these linemakers are stoned off their rocker!!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

18 games Z losing 2 doesnt really hurt when you look at the big picture. Not to mention that at least I had actual reasons for picking the teams I picked instead of just claiming locks with no actual reasoning and being horribly wrong.

Pike was out the second half and that's when it got ugly. I wouldn't say your reasons were great. I to also have write ups for my games, but sometimes they lose.

Dbldown11

Actually Zboiz anyone with a brain could figure out that Pike getting hurt was the best thing that happend to Cincy all night. Did you notice how much more productive their offense was when Pike went out and S. Florida had to deal with a quarterback that provided a running threat that they had no gameplan for and couldnt stop? You had not one single valid reason for picking LSU last week and it showed with their embarrassing defeat

Snevens88
    Snevens88's Avatar Become A Pro!

im just not sold on OK ST... U said 80 percent of the bets were on MIZZ...when i have it as actually 58% of the bets are currently on OKST. i just dont really see the logic in giving up a TD in this spot. could u elaborate maybe?

Dbldown11

Quote Originally Posted by Snevens88 View Post
    im just not sold on OK ST... U said 80 percent of the bets were on MIZZ...when i have it as actually 58% of the bets are currently on OKST. i just dont really see the logic in giving up a TD in this spot. could u elaborate maybe?
    The percentage was higher in the week when I posted that. Here's my thought.

Mizzou is one of the most overrated teams in the nation because of their record. they are 4-1, their lone loss coming to Nebraska. And luckily the rain kept them in it long enough for people to still but too much value on them

Other than that they beat up to BAD teams in Furman and Illinois, and played tight games with Bowling Green and Nevada (both average to poor teams). If not for a hurricane in the first 3 quarters last week Nebraska would have fully exposed them. I'm glad for the weather though cause I still won that bet, and get this favorable line here.

Oklahoma St. is not a bunch of world beaters, but they have wins against Georgia, and Texas A&M at least which are real teams. This will be a high scoring game in my opinion because neither team has real solid defenses, but I give Ok. St. a big edge on offense even with injuries and suspensions, and expect Mizzou to get exposed this week for what they are.

First 123 Last