Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is that like 3 winning weeks in a row? nicely done.

i have lots of respect for guys who back up their plays with analysis. too many clowns out their just posting plays that they prob steal from some other board.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I wonder how many years you will have to post a profit in CFB to get respect? A winning day is a winning day.

Lumpy81
    Lumpy81's Avatar Become A Pro!

pags i watch your plays every week but i just now became a member i just want to thank you for all the winning weeks

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    what is that like 3 winning weeks in a row? nicely done.

i have lots of respect for guys who back up their plays with analysis. too many clowns out their just posting plays that they prob steal from some other board.

Be sure to check the date and even time of plays posted. I post my plays long before just about anyone on here. I spent the time last year doing write-ups and everything. I actually loved the presentation and layout I used. I rarely do it anymore because no-one cares. I mean I'm winning (percentage not units) at a clip on par or higher than the top posters here and have since joining and nobody even knows. So I don't do write-ups except on rare occassions but the work and the games are all mine. I'm sure others fall into the category you suggested but I'm also there are those that just don't have the time or garner the appreciation to really bother.

Hermit10
    Hermit10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep it up Pags

been following the past few weeks....good job. KY & SMU have me up 5 units.

Skanless1
    Skanless1's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAGS bro... good shit 1nce again. keep it up my man.

dollarbill025
    dollarbill025's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for the winning week. Keep up the great work.

First ... 78910