cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Cappinthepigs - Makinthepicks NCAAF

I'm pretty new to the forum, but not to the game, figured I'd start posting my picks so yall can either follow me and call me a king or fade me and call me a pauper so here goes.

Michigan State -3.5 -110 (The Greek) 2 Units

Lets just make this one simple. Illinois comes into this game 0-4 ATS 1-4 SU with their lone win coming against Ill St. In their 3 losses to PSU, OSU, and MIZZOU they have been outscored 102-26, granted on the face of it those are some pretty decent teams, but in accuality only OSU is as good as they seem, in my opinion PSU and MIZZOU are EXTREMELY overrated. This isn't so much a play on MSU as a play against the "Fighting Illini". MSU has won and covered 6 of the last 7 meetings between these 2, MSU by at least 7.

Georgia +1.5 -103 (Matchbook) 1 Unit

Tennessee has 2 wins on the year, against OHIO and W. KENTUCKY, whenever they have faced any decent opposition this year (UCLA, FLA, and AUBURN) they have looked pretty bad. Only once (FLA) did they cover the spread and the gators took it easy with a team full of sick players. GEORGIA is much stiffer competition than TENNESSEE has seen all year with the exception of FLA. If the bulldogs can get out in front of TENN, Vols QB Jonathan " I'd die in less than a minute in Compton" Crompton doesn't have a prayer throwing the ball well enough to get them back into it, hell I might pick one off from my couch!! Also, GA hasn't played a cupcake one this year whereas that's where TN got their only 2 wins...... Damn I want to play this more than a unit, but just can't do it. Maybe you should???

OKLA ST. -4.5 -105 (5Dimes) 3 Units

Texas A&M.... Well you can't spell LAME without A&M. Going into the AR game A&M led the country in offense.. They were 3-0 averaging 45 pts a game while giving up only 18, then they faced a real team, not UAB, Utah St, or New Mexico, they met a team from the SEC West... Result. ARKANSAS 47 - TEXAS LAME & M 19 (they led this game 10-0 at the outset). Just goes to show what playing cupcakes makes you look like, well, the cupcakes are gone and after getting hammered by the HOGS the COWBOYS of OKLA St come to town to put another Major Whipping on the Aggies. OKLA St has played well this year, Averaging 39 pts a game while giving up 21 against mixed competition. No all cupcakes like A&M. The Aggies will be good in the future, but not now, not against the cowboys, take OKLA St. Today!

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

^Bumpity Bump Bump^
    Can't believe nobody is telling me I'm a genius or an idiot.