Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Inoke Funaki

Is he the Hawaii Warriors starting QB? I havent seen hawaii play since they made the sugar bowl run. I always liked Colts backup Inoke. Is he still around, should be a senior i think.

God I cant wrap my head around tomorrows game.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

no ****ing way man. that underbite clown moved to RB where he is burried in the depth chart. we have a legit QB now in greg alexander. he was actually the opening day starter last year, but got benched after the first game @florida. he eventually won his job back and has not looked back.

our WRs will amaze you guys. remember the names salas and bradley. our o line is really gelling as well

Hawaii ML +170 no doubt in my mind

Ralphie1412

ya you're right, that souns familiar to me now. Thanks for the info. I took Hawai over 24 points. Thinking Hawaii +4.5

Hows the defense?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

D has been average. but this week we return both our starting DEs. both are really good. and our best LB has been moved to MLB to help with the run. we give up chunks of yardage but we cause a lot of turnovers. our safeties can lay wood and are very solid. CBs are def our weakness on D, but La tech doesnt pass much

Ralphie1412

Louisiana Techs pass defense is horrendous.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    D has been average. but this week we return both our starting DEs. both are really good. and our best LB has been moved to MLB to help with the run. we give up chunks of yardage but we cause a lot of turnovers. our safeties can lay wood and are very solid. CBs are def our weakness on D, but La tech doesnt pass much

I agree with vick. Hawaii's d is average at best but seemed to get better as the season goes on except the 3rd quarter of the UNLV game. But Hawaii had a make shift line against UNLV. If Hawaii had paipai and fonoti it would have been a different game. Yes, watch the safetys for Hawaii cause they will lay you out, just ask the WR from the WAZZU game.

Inoke only game time will be if Hawaii run it's version of the wild cat called "noki"