4 team $10 to win $130

Thoughts . . . anyone . . .thanx

ImmaBammer12
    ImmaBammer12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

You'd be safer to dump Fresno and NC and add

Florida -22
    Vandy -7

or if you really feel lucky just add it to the card and up your payout with a 6 teamer

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Like your stuff....but I would be careful on LSU game....Too many pts. for Miss. St. here.....Go with Wash St. +45...USC is not going to put up 45 alone vs. Wash St. another play you could key off of your other picks would be Iowa +9.5 against Penn St.....Iowa has Penn St.'s # and has for the last 6 years...Penn St. by a FG or at most TD on this one....Iowa always has the chance for upset too. Either way it's a solid play..... I also like TCU+3....GL on your parlay-GRIZ

sports genius
    sports genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont like fsu at all south fla special teams is so hott right now

Predman
    Predman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Like

Mich. -20
    Boise St. -16.5
    Georgia -12 BIG

30=185

Good Luck ALL !!

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Too many points layed on BS for my liking.....Bowling Green went to Boise last year and it was a 7 or 8 point game with Boise at home.....Boise is like gold on ML at home......Watch out on this point spread....I think they are giving BG too many here....Capped it at 10---careful!!!!!!!! This line hasn't moved much and there has to be heavy money on Boise St with their national ranking....Better value elsewhere....

Predman
    Predman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too many points layed on BS for my liking.....Bowling Green went to Boise last year and it was a 7 or 8 point game with Boise at home.....Boise is like gold on ML at home......Watch out on this point spread....I think they are giving BG too many here....Capped it at 10---careful!!!!!!!! This line hasn't moved much and there has to be heavy money on Boise St with their national ranking....Better value elsewhere....

Good point... could be too many points, but we'll see. I might have to go heavy on Georgia... ASU is no match in talent or speed!!! Georgia by 20!!