SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks College Football 9/26

Starting this week with a weekday play, albeit a small one, but I really like this play and apparently I am the only one because the PUBLIC is absolutely pounding the snot out of Mizz, but not here...

7* Nevada Reno Wolfpack (+8) -115

back later for the rundown on what looks to be a great Saturday...(and Sunday if you follow my pro plays)

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Puff, Puff, Pass.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck man.

No play. I was leaning Mizzou first half, but couldn't pull the trigger. BOL.

SportsLockPicks

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    Puff, Puff, Pass.
    you must have a lot of success taking road favorites then, if it makes you feel better to say they will cover, by all means, taint my post with your crap

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Memo to Mizzou: Big 12 teams attempting to convince us that they are perennial contenders rather than one-hit wonders do themselves no favors by playing at Nevada. Hosting the Wolf Pack, fine; UNR represents a respectable mid-major, not on the level of a Boise State or a Utah or even a Fresno State, but, still, you get some credit for scheduling them. Playing at Nevada, though? No way. I could even see going to UNLV if you’re interested in whiling away the weekend in Sin City. Besides, if you lost to the Runnin’ Rebels on the road, you could always tell the pollsters not to drop you in the rankings because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. But Reno? This will be the Tigers’ first true away game and the Wolf Pack’s first home game, but, at the end of the day, Nevada has never beaten a Big 12 opponent and they won’t start on Friday night. Missouri will love the company of their hospitable hosts in a road win.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

GL, my money is on Mizzou and the over.

SportsLockPicks

wow AND you can cut and paste other peoples nuturing words...you must really feel good about this play...who did you pay for it?

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Good luck bro. I don't have the balls to go against Mizzou. Nevada defense has too many weaknesses.

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

hey sportslock!..how you making out this year..I always come in and check on ur picks just to see what ur thinking about games. So far this year has been really good for me. Got a new philosophy of taking the opposite of the public (ie. vegasinsider on sat & sun rates the top 10 picks at a particular time) I've been betting the opposite of the number 1 for past 3weeks and I've been killing the book! Obviously there is one game on friday night and of course the action always goes to the favorite..so I really can't use that philosophy tonight.

But I'm with you on this one..e-z pick here is Mizzou so I'm going to put a small wager on Nevada +7.5 because I'm up a "pretty penny".

My saturday picks are --the opposite of vegasinsider #1 bet, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Stanford----small bets on Iowa St, Bama, and Oregon.

Also..went the opposite yesterday and nailed S.Carolina. Unfortately, I only put a small wager on SC because I wasn't sure how good Miss really was. I haven't really watched them play this year.

Good Sportslock..I always check in..And don't worry about people 2nd guessing ur picks...thats what this forum is all about--- making picks and getting feedback.