fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Fish & picks 9/26

kind off new to this, but been reading post for about a year. Told myself would start posting, so here I am. I like playing a lot of mid major plays because its not so mainstream. Just posting to see what others think of my picks and if anyone else is playing them. Also want to give props to veterans like Cougar, Pags, and LT always posting something of use.

Buffalo +2.5
    Rutgers -2.5
    Fresno +16.5
    Auburn -33
    Unlv -4
    Byu -15.5
    Toledo -1

My top picks would be Buffalo, Unlv, and Toledo.

Vermillian Snapper (red snapper), season is closed in the southeast until January 1 2010.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I almost played Buffalo...I still think that's a winner, but needed to make the card 10 plays. Rutgers too was another game I looked hard at but didn't make the cut-that IMO is solid as well. I'm on Fresno with ya, wouldn't give all those points with Auburn even though they are playing well, just don't trust them yet...UNLV looks appetizing, and the others I have no opinion on. GL this week Fish.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

also adding over 74.5 on the T tech Houston game, it feels so mainstream though. I'm guessing most of the squares are betting this too, but it just feels so right!!