Budha Kane
    Budha Kane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2199

BK's Week 4 Observations

2-3 Last week on selections. 1-2 on stink driven OP's

Ariz St/Ga
    Arizona St plodded to a 2-0 start, ho-humming UL Monroe. ASU has not left the comfy confines of home, but has looked impressive so far this year. Georgia put it all together last saturday vs Arkansas, looking like the team that pundits had predicted would show from Game 1 of the season. Not drinking the Kool-Aid on this one. Georgia has LSU on tap while ASU has Ore St. ASU concerns me that this is their 1st roadie of the season, but i'll take 12 1/2 with the revenge angle team. Ariz St +12 1/2

Hou/TTech
    Emotional game last week for Tech as they battled and lost at Texas. Tech has seemingly always been a below average defensive team and their offense has obviously dropped with the graduations from last year. Houston had one hell of a win against Okie St and would normally play against the Coogs if this game was played the week after their emotional outright win. But it is not. This is the same theory that cashed with Miami last week and believe it will hit again. Hou -1

Fla St/S Fla
    Had FSU last week and thought that they would out-athletic BYU for a cover. And they did. They also recieved 5 gifts, in the form of TO's which certainly helped the cause, and boy didn't Ponder look great. SFla won last week and QB Grothe is out. Been watching SFla for a few years now and with Grothe is a team leader, he is more of a runner than thrower. I don't think the change in Qb will be that big of a difference here. Essentially Florida high school football players vs. Florida high school footbal players. I'll take the Florida high school football players getting the points. SFLA +14 1/2

Nevada/Missouri
    Can't quite put my finger on this Missouri team as of yet. Blew out Furman last week, but who cares. Illinois win seemed to be a case of Zooker not having his team prepared for the game and they did not cover the Bowling Green game.
    Nevada sucks and they can't defend the pass. Hell, even ND had their way with them. Last game Nevada was very generous in turning the ball over 5 times to Colo St. So hold on a minute, grasshopper. Both of Nevada's games were on the road, now playing at home on ESPN and I don't think they will be a giving this week as they were last week. Nevada +7 1/2

BYU/Colo St
    Possible let down spot here for BYU after blowing a shot a BCS berth with their poor performance on saturday. Or, BYU could come out hell bent and absolutely maul Colo St. Speaking of Colo St and their 3-0 record, just exactly what have they done to deserve that. 5 gifts from Nevada, an over hyped Colo team and Weber St (tight game though). It feels like a woodshed game. BYU -15

OP's
    Stanford -7
    Army +10
    S Carol +3

stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

against you on

washington, mizzou and ole miss

and for the record i dont like your byu or usf plays either

good luck though

Budha Kane
    Budha Kane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2199

Quote Originally Posted by stats13 View Post
    against you on

washington, mizzou and ole miss

and for the record i dont like your byu or usf plays either

good luck though
    appreciate you stoppin' by stats. good luck to you this weekend.