stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

GT @ MIAMI thursday night

2nd consecutive thursday night ESPN game for the jackets

why can't they beat miami? tech ran the **** all over miami last year. so what miami beat fsu in tallahassee... so did jax state, almost, a team that tech beat the **** down in atlanta

+5 looks joocy

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Not sure what the over is, but I def want a piece of it. And I like Miami to cover. G-tech was at home for those games and almost blew it against a one-trick-pony Clemson. I don't think they will be the same team on the road in a hostle environment. Miami covers by double digits.

stats13
    f&ck beted

clemson isnt a one trick pony. clemson is a good team. considering they have a frosh qb, they pass well. jacoby ford is a burner at wr with hands. spiller is one of the best rbs in the country, and their d-line is nfl caliber it was a good win for the jackets, even if they did get lucky. but don't reduce clemson to little, they are a good team.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

what i don't like about g-tech is how they blew that big lead to clemson.miami on the other hand played a good game i thought against fls.st.when they got behind they came right back and they kept fighting every step of the way in that game...i think maimi covers here also

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doesnt that FSU win get negated by FSU almost losing to a FCS team??? I jumped on the +4.5, was expecting it to move but it hasnt yet...

stats13
    f&ck beted

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Doesnt that FSU win get negated by FSU almost losing to a FCS team??? I jumped on the +4.5, was expecting it to move but it hasnt yet...
    a fcs team that gt spanked the crap out of, had the starters out by halftime

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

O/U just came out at 54. i think i might be jumping on the over and not touching either team.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

yes,blowing a nice lead was not a good sigh for G-tech....

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    The game against Jackson St on the surface looks to deminnish Miami's win against FSU. Don't take that at face value. FSU coming off a back and forth battle with an in-state rival that went the distance kind took alot out of the team. Expectations were very high and the emotional let down took a lot out of moral. Not to mention that this week they have a BYU team that has already knocked off Oklahoma this season, so you can't rule out the look ahead situation FSU was in. I'm not a Noles nor a Hurricanes fan just looking at it from a logical perspective.
    Take nothing away from Georgia Tech especially after the beatdown they laid on Miami last year but this Miami team does remember that and are focused on the job at hand. I'll eay my words if I'm wrong but until otherwise proven Georgia Tech will not run all over Miami this year like they did last year. G-Tech's best chance to win this game is through the air and unless they improve over last weeks performance they aren't capable of beating people with the passing game.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    O/U just came out at 54. i think i might be jumping on the over and not touching either team.

That's what I'm doing...

stats13
    f&ck beted

you all are vastly overrated FSU and underrating clemson

avssakic
    avssakic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4193

Over 54 looks good

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

I like the Miami Thursday !!!!!

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

Hi guys new to the forum. I like the over too, these 2 defense can't stop each other.

DaChosen1FoSho
    DaChosen1FoSho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

If the line gets to 6 or 6.5, I'll take GT +13 or 13.5 and over 47....in a teaser of course.

Jackets_Fan
    Jackets_Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The comments about Miami remembering last year are ridiculous. Tech's beaten Miami four years in a row. What happened to them remembering the previous year in three of those games?

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stats13 View Post
    you all are vastly overrated FSU and underrating clemson
    I tend to agree with that. Certainly the comment in post 2 about Clemson was way off base. I see no reason why either team can't win this game, and I certainly like the coaching edge I enjoy in Johnson v Shannon.
    GL jacketguy

Jackets_Fan

I realize UM looks vastly improved from a year ago - especially on offense. Patrick Nix, last year's OC, was terrible. The QB looked great against FSU. BUT, bottom line, UM (players and coaches) had no clue what to do against the option last year - GT did whatever it wanted to do in that game. All of a sudden they have a few extra days to prepare and they have GT's offense solved? I hope UM comes into this game jacked up and overly aggressive due to Thursday night prime time football because that just plays into GT's offensive scheme. (Unless you are LSU in the Peach Bowl) at the end of the day, defending the option is about playing smart, assignment-oriented football. There is NO WAY I'm putting my money on 'da' U playing smart football.

NOW, all that being said. What has given GT lots of trouble over the past two years has been a nose tackle that can single handily disrupt the option. How does UM stack up at DT?

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I am a u fan and remember what north carolina did to ga tech last year we have a new def cordinator lovett and he coach at n.c last year so we will be prepared.

Jackets_Fan

I honestly did not know that, and that is not very comforting as a GT fan. I was at the GT v. UNC last year and we sucked. We had 423 yards, but 85 of them came on a long run at the end of the game. Of course, as I alluded to earlier, UNC has has some big nasty DT's. So scratch what I said about the coaches, but ultimately, the player still have to make the plays.

tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the under 54. I already booked it for five units. Here's my analysis:

Miami's D-line looked great against FSU... just look at that final goal line stand to end the game for proof. GT's option attack is good, but I do believe Miami has the personnel to match up and the speed to keep any big plays from occuring. The only hole in Miami's D that I saw was giving up 3rd-and-longs up the middle (both teams actually). With GT being the offense that they are, I don't see them being able to take advantage of that weakness. Secondly, GT MAY be able to run consistently against Miami, emphasis mine. The key word there though is run... this = clock will run. This is the same reason I took Navy +22 against Ohio St. - playing styles have a much larger effect on the games expected outcome than most handicappers give credit for. Thirdly, the points that GT put up against Clemson were from rare special teams occurences, as a few have already mentioned. And finally (fourthly), this is a primetime ACC-conference game under the lights that is the only thing guys like us will be watching tomorrow night. College athletes know this, they are kids after all, and more times than not that spotlight and resultant butterflies leads to unders. Whatever side you play, should be a helluva game to watch. Good luck and enjoy the game!

stats13
    f&ck beted

GT MONEYLINE +170 JOOCY

that's my only play on this game

Masterbettor
    Masterbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT moneyline, GT to run all over them.

Jackets_Fan

Interesting line movement. I saw the line at GT+6 this morning, and now it's dropped down to +5 and +4.5 relatively quickly.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

I also like the under