idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 unders

ohio vs north texas under 52. ohio with a fairly inexperienced qb and 2 new offensive line starters will have problems again this week against an experienced north texas defense. north texas likes to run the ball about 50 times a game but will have a tougher task against ohio than they had against ball st.

kansas st vs ul lafayette under 58 1/2. both teams are sporting new qbs with experienced front lines and defenses. i hope to see a lot of ball control plays early in the game to get these quarterbacks comfortable.

central michigan vs michigan state under 54. central michigan will do fine once they hit conference play but must take their knocks early this season with 3 new offensive line starters playing again on the road. both teams return a lot of defensive starters. michigan state has a new qb and two new offensive line starters as well.

purdue vs. oregon under 59 1/2. oregon sports 4 new offensive line starters and have lost their first string running back. this team has got to establish some kind of running game before conference play begins. oregons 5 returning starters on defense is low but they are of pretty high quality. i expect purdue to try to run as they have a new qb and fairly inexperienced wide recievers.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Rocks,
    I think there is some validity to that MSU play. This will be the best MSU defense in many years. They may give up some yards to CMU but I have a hard time seeing the Chips getting in the end zone more than twice. Also, MSU is commited to working on their ground game before big games with NDame, Wisky, and Michigan. I could see something like a 31-17 final.

I also think the under in the Iowa game may be a good play, and now that there may be rain, even better.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't trust the under in the iowa game for a couple of reasons. both teams have returning starting quarterbacks and iowa's defense is still one year away from being exceptional. i think that rain will help the offenses more than the defenses as this game is on grass. with 9 returning starters on offense and just six on defense, iowa state may play a lot of 38 - 24 games this year