stats13
    f&ck beted
    stats13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Thursday Night - Clemson @ GT

I'll be at this game, what you guys see for lines on it? This game is USUALLY real tight, no matter the fave. My guess is GT -3 is the line?

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big news for GT -- A-Back Roddy Jones will be back in the starting lineup this week. He was the 2nd best RB on the team last year behind Jonathan Dwyer. This is huge for GT. I'm taking them at -4.

bostonbasher
    bostonbasher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love Ga Tech, gonna jump on it before it goes up to 6 or 7. They have a nasty Off, one of the best RB in the country and that triple option just wears people down, all it takes is one guy sleepin or not making his read and bam, 7 points.

Spiller is a nasty RB also and I think they have a good WR, but after what clemson did last yr, I have no faith in them. Remember how Bama ran it down their throats!!!

caseyking2
    Clemson Tigers!!
    caseyking2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2490

Clemson tigers all the way. By the way last year when bama jabbed it down our throats we had a different head coach and a different QB. I was at the Midd Tenn. game and let me tell you what Clemson's defense is SICK. Take the tigers they will not loose to GT 2 years in a row!!
    My opinion is clouded HUGE tiger fan of course

bostonbasher

Quote Originally Posted by caseyking2 View Post
    Clemson tigers all the way. By the way last year when bama jabbed it down our throats we had a different head coach and a different QB. I was at the Midd Tenn. game and let me tell you what Clemson's defense is SICK. Take the tigers they will not loose to GT 2 years in a row!!
    your kidding right? Telling me the D is sick cause of the way they played against Midd Tenn??? Give me a break!

Does it really matter, different coach/qb? The Def just got bitched from start to finish!

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

GT has the best combined backfield in the nation....and Josh Nesbitt isn't afraid to throw it anymore...and with two big WR's...Clemson can't just key in on the run...if GT wins the next two games, they may go undefeated this year...GT should win this game by 10+ pts...also, it's a home game and a student sponsored "White Out", so the stadium full of GT fans should be crunk!

stats13
    f&ck beted

Went to the GT-Clemson game last year. Coulda gone either way, gt got kinda lucky in that one. This game is going to be tough to pick. 2 years ago Clemson was a 3 point fave and we beat them like 13-3. 3 years ago Clemson ran WILD all over GT, davis and spiller had like 500 yards rushing no joke.

1livecracker
    1livecracker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be on the under when it comes out

1livecracker
    1livecracker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoops, meant to put

2008 21 - 17
    2007 13 - 3
    2006 31 - 7
    2005 10 - 9

Under hit on all 4 with plenty of room to spare. Very good defenses on both sides IMHO

stats13
    f&ck beted

real good offenses too though. i think this year goes over

stats13
    f&ck beted

these teams are so evenly matched, IMO. My book has GT -5.5 right now. I'd take Clemson if it wasn't the kiss of death, plus don't wanna bet against my team.

stats13
    f&ck beted

got GT -5 -105 and parlayed it with SC -7 +100

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Clemson is typically overrated, but for the sake of a new year im gonna have to a long look or lay off completely

stats13
    f&ck beted

to be honest it's probably a layoff game. i'll be there so might as well drop some on the jackets at a good price, if not a good line. this will be closer to 3.5 by kickoff IMO, i initially said it would be around 3. hopefully tech covers and then i got a good 2nd leg on SC, which I really like at that price.

clemson's qb sucks, so that might be the silver lining for tech here

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by stats13 View Post
    to be honest it's probably a layoff game. i'll be there so might as well drop some on the jackets at a good price, if not a good line. this will be closer to 3.5 by kickoff IMO, i initially said it would be around 3. hopefully tech covers and then i got a good 2nd leg on SC, which I really like at that price. clemson's qb sucks, so that might be the silver lining for tech here
    If it was 3.. id definitely play GT. I know we wont be so lucky to get that number. I know they got high expecatations, but Clemson has a hard ass schedule.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

$hit..I didn't see this thread..I opened a duplicate one...sorry.

So Gtech a safe bet?

I'm leaning that way.

bostonbasher

Quote Originally Posted by caseyking2 View Post
    You were saying?

stats13
    f&ck beted

told ya the line shoulda been just 3