ATB515
    ATB515's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy/Rutgers

does anyone like Cincy tomorrow? Cincy at +175 has great value. Cincy is inexperienced on defense, but they do have a good offense. Rutgers is average on defense and average on offense. I think Cincy's offense gets it done tomorrow. Thoughts?

gambit718
    gambit718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I'm liking the over 47.5. Under for the Miami game

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Alright guys... Im a big UC Fan and have multiple friends that work in the athletic/media departments at UC.

I asked about the D since we are returning 1 starter. My sources say this year's D is just as fast, just as big, just as athletic as last years D. However, this year's D is obviously inexperienced and the biggest problem is they are not as dicisplined as lasts years D.

Of course the O will be back to its normal self.

This will be a very close game to the end. A Field Goal will be the difference in this one, either way.

UC players are also using the "No Respect" from the football world by not being in the top 25 after winning the big east last year as a motivation to prove that they didnt downgrade and that they are back to take care of business again this year!

Prediction:
    UC - 24
    Rutgers - 21

ATB515
    ATB515's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the input. I'm locked in on Cincy ML myself. I think Tony Pike and Co have a big game

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Alright guys... Im a big UC Fan and have multiple friends that work in the athletic/media departments at UC.

I asked about the D since we are returning 1 starter. My sources say this year's D is just as fast, just as big, just as athletic as last years D. However, this year's D is obviously inexperienced and the biggest problem is they are not as dicisplined as lasts years D.

Of course the O will be back to its normal self.

This will be a very close game to the end. A Field Goal will be the difference in this one, either way.

UC players are also using the "No Respect" from the football world by not being in the top 25 after winning the big east last year as a motivation to prove that they didnt downgrade and that they are back to take care of business again this year!

Prediction:
    UC - 24
    Rutgers - 21

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I am like UC a little bit here. I need to look into it tomorrow. That might be a bit of a homer play though. Take it for what its worth.

phillip
    phillip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8488

I love the over and will probably play it. If I were to play a side I would take Cincy and the points.

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Cincinnati +10

Parlay Bet
    Description
    Sep 07 04:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 209 Cincinnati Bearcats +10 buying 5 points -245 for Game
    Sep 07 08:00 PM EST - Football NCAA - 212 Florida State Seminoles -2 buying 4½ points -240 for Game
    Sep 07 02:05 PM EST - Baseball MLB - 953 St Louis Cardinals -220 for Game - Pitcher Options: Chris Carpenter - R must start
    3 Team Parlay
    Bet Slip Total Risk Win
    $533.33 USD $1,001.19 USD