Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Toledo @ Purdue

Toledo returns 20 starters...including a senior QB, RB, and All-Mac WR, and their entire offensive line! Purdue graduated QB Painter and RB Sheets which was 95% of their offense last year! I think Toledo will control the ball with their offense...sort of like North Texas did last night vs Ball State! Toledo is no monster defensively but should be able to take advantage of the inexperience on Purdue's side of the ball!
    Toledo +10.5 looks nice and something on a ML over +300 hopefully? It hurt when I didn't bother to shop around and find the 500+ ML on N. Texas last night!

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Toledo returns 20 starters...including a senior QB, RB, and All-Mac WR, and their entire offensive line! Purdue graduated QB Painter and RB Sheets which was 95% of their offense last year! I think Toledo will control the ball with their offense...sort of like North Texas did last night vs Ball State! Toledo is no monster defensively but should be able to take advantage of the inexperience on Purdue's side of the ball!
    Toledo +10.5 looks nice and something on a ML over +300 hopefully? It hurt when I didn't bother to shop around and find the 500+ ML on N. Texas last night!

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good Analysis. I'm on it. Also taking the Under.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff mr. handicapable...