Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

With you on 3 plays-Thurs night under, Navy and Va Tech. GL this week Z!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    With you on 3 plays-Thurs night under, Navy and Va Tech. GL this week Z!

This should be a great weekend

Alry45
    Alry45's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zboiz...I would be careful with the Memphis pick. I know im a homer but Memphis only returns one starter on the offensive line and you know how good our defensive line is. To me this is a definite no play.

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I am also loving the UNDER thursday night. With you there, lets get this college season off to the right start! GL!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

wow those are awful, and navy will get stomped by 40

TheU
    TheU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Navy get stomped by 40??? NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!! Now, I don't think Navy can pull off the upset, but the Luckeyes are not beating this team by no 40 points. I'm also on Navy +23. Good Luck guys!

ZBOIZ

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

I just can't bring myself to take Navy. It seems like a lot of points, but I can see OSU covering in the first half.

ZBOIZ

Alry45, I understand what you are saying about Memphis but I do believe that this game will be close. Ole Miss will not sneak up on no one this year. They will have a huge target on there back and they are not a proven football team with heavy weights on there shoulder. This is a rival game and a lot is expected of Ole Miss but I expect Memphis to compete.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by BGboothA View Post
    I am also loving the UNDER thursday night. With you there, lets get this college season off to the right start! GL!

Bgbooth the under is very solid. I love it before I saw the total. I also loved the V.T and Bama game but the books are on top of there game on that total so I stayed away. But for the game tommorrow I feel as if the total is 10 points off.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    I just can't bring myself to take Navy. It seems like a lot of points, but I can see OSU covering in the first half.

I can ! Ohio State is loosing a lot . They whole offense operated around Beanie Wells and leading reciever Robiskie. Now you have niether. You also lost your all american middle linebacker. +22.5 is a great number

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Alry45 View Post
    Zboiz...I would be careful with the Memphis pick. I know im a homer but Memphis only returns one starter on the offensive line and you know how good our defensive line is. To me this is a definite no play.

Also it seems as if the sharps are thinking like I. 81% of the public is on OLE MISS but the line dropped a point and a half.

ZBOIZ

Under cashed

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Under cashed

ZBOIZ

Saturday will be real interesting. Yesterday we saw how overrated Oregon is and I hope you guys took that game and learned something from it. Oregon has a weak defense and they were fairly inconsistant on offense. But you have to ask yourselves, is this the Oregon team that was suppose to challenge USC for the Pac 10 ? Either the Pac 10 as a conference is fairly weak or Oregon is pretty bad right now.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday will be real interesting. Yesterday we saw how overrated Oregon is and I hope you guys took that game and learned something from it. Oregon has a weak defense and they were fairly inconsistant on offense. But you have to ask yourselves, is this the Oregon team that was suppose to challenge USC for the Pac 10 ? Either the Pac 10 as a conference is fairly weak or Oregon is pretty bad right now.
    Z, not to bust on you, but you predicted Oregon would beat USC in your "USC will lose three games" thread.

Remember that?

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Z, not to bust on you, but you predicted Oregon would beat USC in your "USC will lose three games" thread.

Remember that?

Yep you are right!! And I took and learned from this..Either Oregon has some masive improving to do or they will ficish below .500 this year in the Pac 10..

But anyway Martin have you been to Seattle ?

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Zboiz, BOL this weekend. Will be with you on VaTech, Navy, and LSU.

When will you be posting 1st quarter plays?

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I disagree. I think Navy is a very solid play. This is a classic look ahead situation for Ohio State, and they will keep things very vanilla. Moreover, preparing for Navy's option is a difficult task because it is so different than what they'll have to face the following week versus USC. So how much time do you think they'll spend revamping their defensive scheme for one game against Navy?

I think this is a very problematic game for Ohio State IMO, and I think Navy will give them a lot of trouble!!!

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    Zboiz, BOL this weekend. Will be with you on VaTech, Navy, and LSU.

When will you be posting 1st quarter plays?

I will post them tonight. I usually post them on the day of the game which you probably already know but since I'm in Seattle for the LSU game I will post them tonight.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydafreak View Post
    I disagree. I think Navy is a very solid play. This is a classic look ahead situation for Ohio State, and they will keep things very vanilla. Moreover, preparing for Navy's option is a difficult task because it is so different than what they'll have to face the following week versus USC. So how much time do you think they'll spend revamping their defensive scheme for one game against Navy?

I think this is a very problematic game for Ohio State IMO, and I think Navy will give them a lot of trouble!!!

All true points Jimmy. People need to realize that this is the 1st game that Ohio State will play without there playmakers that's been carrying them for years . Robiskie and Wells has been carrying this team for a while. Even with a sub par QB..Until they recruited Pryor. But now they will have there first game as an offense without none of them. I actually think this offense might be a lil confuse, and out of sync. Anytime Oregon and Boise offense can be out of sync Ohio State offense can also be out of sync.

I love Ohio State + the points.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

OK,

Thanks, man. I will be off to the Michigan State game early, so want to get those first quarters in!

I will post them tonight. I usually post them on the day of the game which you probably already know but since I'm in Seattle for the LSU game I will post them tonight.

KingKing
    KingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

zboiz youre the man, you know what sport is your best and you go hard. thanks for the sharing the picks and b.o.l.

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    Thanks, man. I will be off to the Michigan State game early, so want to get those first quarters in!

I have my teams that I should play for the 1st quarter. But neither of my books (5 dimes or Bookmaker) have the lines up. Of course I will have to see the lines first before I make my selections. But it will be out of these teams.

Texas
    Penn St.
    USC
    Stanford (leaning this one)

Also I will make a seperate thread for these selections.

ZBOIZ

2-0

ZBOIZ

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    im going opposite on everyone of zboiz plays.....he is by far worst capper on this site
    You should be 0-2 right now...

First 12