CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

CakeMan Bowl Winners

Good Evening
    I'm starting now to share my picks. Hope I bring something to this forum that people enjoy. I also hope to bring my experience (both bad and good) that will lead you to money and winners - I will hope to avoid mistakes I made in the past and save you from headaches and lost money. I also hope to have substance with my selections. You may not agree but at least explain why with some interesting FACTS to support your pick.

Tonight: Take the Over 72
    Manziel will be trying to light up the scoreboard and he should be successful at that ...even if he loses - winning the game is a bit too hard to call. This is his first Bowl Game where the whole country is watching him (only primetime game on tonight). Believe it or not there are people out there who just know as him as the Hiezman winner and never saw him play so he will be out to make people believe in him that he is the real deal. Oklahoma is 27-17-1 in bowl games and trying to make school history with 4th stright bowl win. If they are behind early or late you can bet they will be airing it out to catch up - and garbage points will help the total go OVER.
    Also - the over has gone over 7 of last 10 times these 2 have played.
    TEX AM = 3rd in the country in offense (552.3) yards and (44.8) pts per game.
    OK = 5th in the country in offense (505)yards per game
    OK = 44th ranked Defense (mediocre) giving up an average of 24 pts per game

I really don't see either defense stopping each other often tonight. Neither team will be playing like KST played last night by trying to bleed the clock to stop their own bleeding. Pull down on your hat and sit back - 50 pt by halftime should convince you to get up and get a snack at halftime. If I had to choose a side - I would pick Texas A&M - Manziel is not factored into any of the trends of the past years like Landry Jones is and afterall ... Johnny Football is the superstar that will shine tonight! Good Luck to all and I hope to have check in tmrw for my next pick. YES he is as good as he is advertised - Texas A&M starts to take over the SEC starting tonight - I'm really liking the side here with TEXAS A&M

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Great start!

CakeMan
    CakeMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosmak View Post
    Great start!
    Yes it is. Moving on.

Pitt wins su.